Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a cheap vps with additional ip's at $1-$1.5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for a cheap vps with additional ip's at $1-$1.5

sagarvaisagarvai Member
edited September 2017 in Requests

hi, i'm looking for a vps with cheap ipv4 ips at $1-$1.5 per month (from different subnets) I'm going to use them for social networking sites like Pinterest and youtube. No sneakers sites, mailing, spamming or google scraping.

Specs i need -

VZ Type: KVM, OpenVZ
Number of Cores: 1-2
RAM: 256mb or more
Disk Space: 10 gb or more
Disk Type: doesn't matter

Bandwidth: 200GB or more
Port Speed: 100 mbp/s or more

Number of IPs per vps: 8+

Location: Doesn't really matter (as long as ip's aren't blacklisted on those websites)

Budget - For vps $2-$4 , extra ip's at - $1-$1.5

Billing period - Monthly

If everything is good, will be buying a lots of ips. right now i'll test in small batches.

I've seen old discussions about it but price may have changed by now so please hit me up with offers. Thanks for reading this.

Comments

• @sagarvai said: as long as ip's aren't abused for my purpose already

So.. you're looking to abuse them then?

• sagarvaisagarvai Member
    edited September 2017

@Ishaq said:

@sagarvai said: as long as ip's aren't abused for my purpose already

no i don't , sorry i should've phrased better, they blacklist ip's based on previous use cases (say heavy spam). if you are doing stuff like growing pinterest accounts by reposting, pinning and follow/unfollow , it should be fine

edit - Edited the thread, thank you

• Try OVH VPS ... IP charges are a one time setup fee.

• @advarisk said:
    Try OVH VPS ... IP charges are a one time setup fee.

i have around 50 ovh ip's , looking to diversify :p

• Still looking , can someone provide a /48 ipv6 subnet routed to a vm ?

• Bumping this up

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

We can offer this. IPv4 = 1 euro per IP (you can order that on checkout) https://vpsslim.com/page/virtual-private-servers IPV6 is free.

• @VPSSLIM said:
    We can offer this. IPv4 = 1 euro per IP (you can order that on checkout) https://vpsslim.com/page/virtual-private-servers IPV6 is free.

sent you a pm, please check.

• vmhausvmhaus Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@sagarvai said:
    Still looking , can someone provide a /48 ipv6 subnet routed to a vm ?

We allow you to bring your own IPs with BGP to our platform. If you wish you can rent a /48 from someone such as Pascal (SnapServ /44 from €24/yr), Ryan (https://clientarea.rmlh.uk €5/yr) or William (https://ip6.im /40 for free) and we can announce it for you. We'd recommend bringing your own ASN.

• Bumping this up. Working with budgetnode and liteserver at the moment. Looking for more providers for ipv4 ip's with max $2 per ip.

• we can help with your needs as well

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2017

@sagarvai said:

@Ishaq said:

no i don't , sorry i should've phrased better, they blacklist ip's based on previous use cases (say heavy spam). if you are doing stuff like growing pinterest accounts by reposting, pinning and follow/unfollow , it should be fine

so you admit to be doing something illegal/against the rules here? as you don't ever get blacklisted at all unless you are doing spamming/illegal activity as we have used the same ip range for a while and yet to see the one ip that runs our zimbra mail server get blacklisted for "heavy/mass spam" so there is no other justification on the mass amount of ip's you want if you aren't doing mass spamming/"marketing"/traffic exchange/shoe bot/etc

let's just say provider's be careful with this person.

• sagarvaisagarvai Member
    edited October 2017

@cubedata said:

@sagarvai said:

@Ishaq said:

so you admit to be doing something illegal/against the rules here? as you don't ever get blacklisted at all unless you are doing spamming/illegal activity as we have used the same ip range for a while and yet to see the one ip that runs our zimbra mail server get blacklisted for "heavy/mass spam" so there is no other justification on the mass amount of ip's you want if you aren't doing mass spamming/"marketing"/traffic exchange/shoe bot/etc

let's just say provider's be careful with this person.

i'm not sure where you are getting that, i asked all my providers to block all smtp port and terminate my contact right away if they receive any abuse notices. To be clear, i wasn't talking about me getting the ports blacklisted but the case if they were blacklisted already. I.p's can be blacklisted on sites like pinterest if they were used for heavy account creation and i'm just using them to auto-post stuff using rss and all. There are lot of other things except - "mass spamming/"marketing"/traffic exchange/shoe bot" in this world, i guess feel free to ask my current providers - budgetnode and liteserver if i'm abusing their ip's.

• micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

We can offer you the following:

-512mb RAM

-50gb RAID 10 HDD

-1TB bandwidth on 1gbps port

-1 IPv4 included (Additional IPs at $1.00/IP)

-/64 IPv6 subnet included (More /64s available free on request)

-Seattle, Washington location

Price: VPS alone is $3.00 per month, IPs will be $1.00/IP additional per month each

Let us know if you're interested and we can proceed from there.