Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5.59 / Mo (250GB Storage - Germany - OpenVZ Storage VPS - Raid 50)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5.59 / Mo (250GB Storage - Germany - OpenVZ Storage VPS - Raid 50)

OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep
edited September 2017 in Offers

At OBHost, we have engineered a great bunch of features, each of which are customized to help your business succeed. We strongly believe, that respect for the customer reflects on understanding the customers' hopes and needs. We tend to act with reason, as we don't want our customers to overpay for the services that they don't need.

Offer will expire on Sep 30, 2017

Use coupon: "LETSTORAGE" and get 30% OFF on any Storage VPS package. (Coupon will work for the renewal as well) [No Limit].

Included as Standard:

Free Instant Setup

Enterprise Hard drives

OpenVZ Virtualization

99.99% Uptime Guarantee

24/7 Support

Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany | LookingGlass

Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (IPv4) | 185.172.145.145

Frankfurt, Hesse, Germany (IPv6) | 2a01:367:b1f2:1276:f7b7:8da4:488b:1

Create your own Backup Solution today

OBHost Storage Server have a large disks array consisting of enterprise server hdds running at 7,2k rpm - connected with multiple 10Gbit to the iscsi initiators!

Please check our plans below,

250GB_S

Price - $7.99/monthly

Promo - $5.59/monthly

x2 CPU Core
250GB Hard DISK Space
1024 MB RAM
1024 MB SWAP
1 IPv4

1 IPv6 (/112)

1000 GB Bandwidth

Virtualizor Panel Support

Order Now

More packages @ OpenVZ Storage VPS Hosting

Have a question?
Please feel free to contact us ([email protected] Or Open a ticket)

Supported Payment Gateways:

> PayPal
> Credit/Debit Cards
> BTC/LTC/ETH Coins
> Perfect Money
> Bank Transfer

Comments

• What's with all those offers above $7 today...

Thanked by 1WSS
  • OBHostOBHost Member, Host Rep

@cassa said:
    What's with all those offers above $7 today...

Leave that offers and create your interest on Less then $7 offers.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited September 2017

@OBHost said:

@cassa said:

You cant list those. Only $7 or below. The thread title is misleading as well, only the 250GB one is eligible.

@MikePT said:

@OBHost said:

@cassa said:

You cant list those. Only $7 or below. The thread title is misleading as well, only the 250GB one is eligible.

Edited.

• You would think @OBHost would have to read the Offers rules before getting the Provider tag...

@Xenos said:
    You would think @OBHost would have to read the Offers rules before getting the Provider tag...

We already read that rules before posting the offers, And here we are not for misleadings.
    Basically, Offer was posted in sense of 250GB to 2TB offers.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@OBHost said:

@MikePT said:

@OBHost said:

@cassa said:

Edited.

Looks better but you cant list the other offers as well as only the 250GB VPS fits the rules.

@OBHost said:

@cassa said:

Btw this was very rude.

• @OBHost said:

@Xenos said:
    You would think @OBHost would have to read the Offers rules before getting the Provider tag...

We already read that rules before posting the offers, And here we are not for misleadings.

I don't understand then. If you read the rules, why are you posting offers that exceed $7 per month?

@MikePT said:

@OBHost said:

@MikePT said:

@OBHost said:

@cassa said:

Edited.

Looks better but you cant list the other offers as well as only the 250GB VPS fits the rules.

250GB VPS fits the rule and other packages are as references, If someone interested in any other package.
    On title we highlighted our lowest price package.

@OBHost said:

@cassa said:

Btw this was very rude.

This reply was not in the sense of rude, It was suggestion to use $7 below offers and BTW i edited the title so it will clear offers more.

@Xenos said:

@OBHost said:

@Xenos said:

I don't understand then. If you read the rules, why are you posting offers that exceed $7 per month?

In rules, There was an restriction for the VPS not for the Storage VPS.

• Hey @OBHost why did you cancel my PayPal subscription? Is the price gonna change on my quarterly plan even though the coupon was recurring?

@corbpie said:
    Hey @OBHost why did you cancel my PayPal subscription? Is the price gonna change on my quarterly plan even though the coupon was recurring?

PayPal subscription was cancel because of some changes on PayPal account, No prices will be change on recurring if you order with right promo code.

• @OBHost said:

@Xenos said:

@OBHost said:

@Xenos said:

In rules, There was an restriction for the VPS not for the Storage VPS.

Really??? I give up trying to get through to you. Maybe @Jarland will have better luck.

@Xenos said:
    Really??? I give up trying to get through to you. Maybe @Jarland will have better luck.

Theres nothing about the give up, If i am wrong make me right but i am just following the rules in which nothing mention about storage VPS.

• @OBHost said:

@Xenos said:

Theres nothing about the give up, If i am wrong make me right but i am just following the rules in which nothing mention about storage VPS.

All VPS apply to the $7/month rule. It doesn't matter if it is storage, gaming, nat, kvm or used for any other purpose.

@Xenos said:

@OBHost said:

@Xenos said:

All VPS apply to the $7/month rule. It doesn't matter if it is storage, gaming, nat, kvm or used for any other purpose.

Alright, Thanks for confirming me.

• OBHost said: Alright, Thanks for confirming me.

Alright, now edit your post to comply to the rules ?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

So you been warned and ignored fellow members telling you to remove the plans over 7 dollars. Personally you should have your offer removed because you confirmed and acknowledged that you were breaking the rules but decided to say fuck editing my post!

Thanked by 2FredQc Xenos
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

Please review the rules:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91406/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk/p1

• VPS must not exceed USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or
    • VPS must not exceed USD$15/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for less than a year, or
    • VPS must not exceed USD$48/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year, or
      • VPS must not exceed USD$96/3 years recurring on at most tri-annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider is a registered business and has been one for at least two years.
    • Dedicated must not exceed USD$49/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee.
    • Only monthly pricing for dedicated servers!

I made your OP compliant. But I only do this once. Next time, you'll risk your provider tag. Thank you.

Post already edited and Sorry for the miss understanding of the rules.