Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS and Dedicate at Low Prices, see inside. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS and Dedicate at Low Prices, see inside.

2»

Comments

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited September 2017

Do you include inbound traffic on the 10TB? (given that it's in dacentec..)

• coolguycoolguy Member
    edited September 2017

No restriction on cpu mining with dedicated server, right? I will go book one.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@caracal said:
    Do you include inbound traffic on the 10TB? (given that it's in dacentec..)

Yes, inbound is included

Thanked by 1caracal

@coolguy said:
    No restriction on cpu mining with dedicated server, right? I will go book one.

Dedicated has no restriction once the server is all yours no tenants

• I would like to try "Dual Xeon L5640 12/24 cores" dedicated. May I know what is your billing period, monthly? And what is the termination terms and conditions?

@tonywonghs said:
    I would like to try "Dual Xeon L5640 12/24 cores" dedicated. May I know what is your billing period, monthly? And what is the termination terms and conditions?

There is no contract so you just login to your billing control panel and issue a cancellation order, the billing period is monthly.

If you want to reserve please send email to [email protected]

Thank you

• @vpsrus said:

@tonywonghs said:
    I would like to try "Dual Xeon L5640 12/24 cores" dedicated. May I know what is your billing period, monthly? And what is the termination terms and conditions?

There is no contract so you just login to your billing control panel and issue a cancellation order, the billing period is monthly.

If you want to reserve please send email to [email protected]

Thank you

Thanks, email sent :)

• @vpsrus said:
    Just an update, we will have:

Dual Xeon X5690 12/24 cores 3.46/3.73 GHz - $ 49.00/m free setup

72GB RAM

1 x 256 SSD + 2x1TB SATA HD

10TB BW @ 1Gbs port

/29 IPV4 block

/64 IPV6

How's the racking of these going? Waiting for the order link! :D

@FredQc said:

@vpsrus said:

72GB RAM

10TB BW @ 1Gbs port

/29 IPV4 block

/64 IPV6

It is going, let me give an update:

Some parts are arriving now due to the Hurricane last week, the Network equipment just arrive today, still waiting for some parts like PDU assemble hardware, some CPUs to upgrade as I plan for this servers, in your case the SSD did not arrive yet, their ETA is for Thursday and so on, not to count that have to push the DC everyday to work.
    But soon will be ready and I will send you guys the link.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • vpsrus said: It is going, let me give an update

Alright, cool man, take it easy! Best of luck with this.

Thanked by 1justvm
    edited September 2017

Just an update, as Murphy's Law applies, we started to rack the servers today and realize that the vendor sent us the wrong mount rails, so we will return them to the vendor tomorrow and he will send us the right one, so will have some delay in deliver the servers.

Thanked by 2FredQc ehab
  • @vpsrus said:
    Just an update, as Murphy's Law applies, we started to rack the servers today and realize that the vendor sent us the wrong, so we will return them to the vendor tomorrow and he will send us the right one, so will have some delay in deliver the servers.

All specs?

I'm looking forward to mine.

Thanked by 1justvm

@mtsbatalha said:

@vpsrus said:
    Just an update, as Murphy's Law applies, we started to rack the servers today and realize that the vendor sent us the wrong, so we will return them to the vendor tomorrow and he will send us the right one, so will have some delay in deliver the servers.

All specs?

No, not the servers, the rails were wrong so could not rack them

• Seems like the links for LEBVZ1000 1024MB OVZ Plan - $1.90/m NC and PA are the same. I ordered clicking the NC one and noticed I did not get a NC VPS.

@HuntersPad said:
    Seems like the links for LEBVZ1000 1024MB OVZ Plan - $1.90/m NC and PA are the same. I ordered clicking the NC one and noticed I did not get a NC VPS.

Yes, you are right the link is wrong, I will tranfer your VPS to NC

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • @vpsrus said:

@HuntersPad said:
    Seems like the links for LEBVZ1000 1024MB OVZ Plan - $1.90/m NC and PA are the same. I ordered clicking the NC one and noticed I did not get a NC VPS.

Yes, you are right the link is wrong, I will tranfer your VPS to NC

• SquitoSquito Member
    edited September 2017

"Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity."
    Does this mean that LEB2100 is out of stock? Wanted to order 1 only. If it is out of stock when will you have more (approx.)?

@Squito said:
    "Quantity limit reached. If possible, please select a smaller quantity."
    Does this mean that LEB2100 is out of stock? Wanted to order 1 only. If it is out of stock when will you have more (approx.)?

It is out of stock right now, I will inform you when replenish it

• @vpsrus said:

@FredQc said:

@vpsrus said:

72GB RAM

10TB BW @ 1Gbs port

/29 IPV4 block

/64 IPV6

It is going, let me give an update:

Some parts are arriving now due to the Hurricane last week, the Network equipment just arrive today, still waiting for some parts like PDU assemble hardware, some CPUs to upgrade as I plan for this servers, in your case the SSD did not arrive yet, their ETA is for Thursday and so on, not to count that have to push the DC everyday to work.
    But soon will be ready and I will send you guys the link.

Hope it's all going well. Any updates?

Yes, the DC have received the new rails yesterday at the end of the day, I just talk to them a few minutes ago on the phone and they are finishing the electrical and they will start to rack. I hope they finish this tomorrow.

Thanked by 1caracal
  • tenperatenpera Member
    edited September 2017

@vpsrus Your NAT cpu hit 12.88 all last week and continues, is this normal?

@tenpera said:
    @vpsrus Your NAT cpu hit 12.88 all last week and continues, is this normal?

What you see is the server load not the NAT itself and it is inside our 20% margin, this server has 16 threads, also we will not add any more NAT VPS on this server.

An updated and another bump in the road, just receive an email form the DC after 20 days that i sent a PDU with 42 outlets they told me that the PDU plug is incompatible with their outlet, so I had to buy I new one and send to them, this will bump the deliver time to next week.

If you guys are interested in a APC AP7862 Metered Zero U 5.7kW 120/208V PDU 42 outlets, please let me know

• Any update?

• @aaraya1516 said:
    Any update?

A little bird told me there will be good news this week :D

• @mtsbatalha said:

@aaraya1516 said:
    Any update?

A little bird told me there will be good news this week :D

The little bird hasn't sent me an invoice, assuming the good news was pushed to next week.

An update, servers are racked up and running, now start to configure, monday I will issue the links for the orders.

Thanked by 2caracal Squito
  • Dedicated server received, up and running now. Network speed is excellent. After testing 2 more days, I was thinking to get more servers, does the offer still available?

@tonywonghs said:
    Dedicated server received, up and running now. Network speed is excellent. After testing 2 more days, I was thinking to get more servers, does the offer still available?

Thank you for your purchase and yes the offer is still going on but some of the servers are sold out so sne an email to sale and we check if we have available for you

• @vpsrus said:

@tonywonghs said:
    Dedicated server received, up and running now. Network speed is excellent. After testing 2 more days, I was thinking to get more servers, does the offer still available?

Thank you for your purchase and yes the offer is still going on but some of the servers are sold out so sne an email to sale and we check if we have available for you

Sure, let me test it for another 48 hours then I will send email request to check with your sales department :)