Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some guys very stupid!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some guys very stupid!

I think they are a silly guys!I notice you last time,I open a ticket on"General Support" department!not a sale!
Fuck.

Comments

• Fuck off you ridiculous, impatient cuntwad.

• @Nekki said:
    Fuck off you ridiculous, impatient cuntwad.

Haha,fucking you!

• @longdu said:

@Nekki said:
    Fuck off you ridiculous, impatient cuntwad.

Haha,fucking you!

You wish you were.

Thanked by 3netomx MasonR Janevski
  • Is it okay to make a thread with something like this ?

• It’s OK if you’re a cunt, yes.

• corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited September 2017

@userandom said:
    Is it okay to make a thread with something like this ?

no. This weirdo will be shipped off shortly

Thanked by 2netomx ucxo
  • @Nekki said:
    It’s OK if you’re a cunt, yes.

stupid guys.

• @Nekki said:
    It’s OK if you’re a cunt, yes.

That's what i thought

@corbpie said:

@userandom said:
    Is it okay to make a thread with something like this ?

no. This weirdo will be shipped off shortly

Yeah, i hope so

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

他妈的

• @CConner said:
    他妈的

I mean "jvnadr" is a stupid guys,And someone like him.

• @longdu - Stop embarrassing yourself.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Aidan said:
    @longdu - Stop embarrassing yourself.

Physical Address

ServerHub® 3402 E University Drive #107 Phoenix, AZ 85034 Email

[email protected] Hours of Operation: Weekdays 9AM-5PM CST

[email protected] Hours of Operation: 24/7/365

Stupid guys.Look this,Support department is 7X24. Stupid!

• Until the product is delivered, I'd assume that it's sales@ that takes care of it :-) Sowwy sir.

You really need to calm down my friend. As you can see, only some departments work during the weekend. Maybe the provisioning of your server requires a department not currently in the office.

• [email protected] Hours of Operation: Weekdays 9AM-5PM CST

Seeing as you're looking for the sales department, I have no idea how you can be this fucking stupid.

Currently it's Saturday, 09 September 2017.

Weekdays are only from Monday through until Friday.

• @Aidan said:

Seeing as you're looking for the sales department, I have no idea how you can be this fucking stupid.

Currently it's Saturday, 09 September 2017.

Weekdays are only from Monday through until Friday.

Stupid guys,I open a ticket in support department,Not sales,And ask they why not answer me,But still no reply,Silly guys!
    Fuck.

• @CConner said:
    You really need to calm down my friend. As you can see, only some departments work during the weekend. Maybe the provisioning of your server requires a department not currently in the office.

My friend,Please notice,I open a ticket in support department,Not sales,And ask they why not answer me,But still no reply.

• caracalcaracal Member
    edited September 2017

You're getting replies here, less than 5 hours. And LET doesn't even advertise 24/7 replies to shitposts.

I sincerely believe that you fail to understand that SUPPORT doesn't deal with you as a new customer.

That'd be SALES. Support won't be in-charge of supporting you until after the SALES department clears you.

You opened a support ticket that's irrelevant, maybe you expected that support department will respond to it, but if it's not a support query, why would they? Calm down, breathe a bit and wait for a response.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @caracal said:
    You're getting replies here, less than 5 hours. And LET doesn't even advertise 24/7 replies to shitposts.

I sincerely believe that you fail to understand that SUPPORT doesn't deal with you as a new customer.

That'd be SALES. Support won't be in-charge of supporting you until after the SALES department clears you.

My friend,Please notice,I open a ticket in support department,Not sales,And ask they why not answer me,But still no reply.

• OP silly guy! Fuck.

• King of refund?

• It does not matter whether you open your ticket in support: Technical support can't do anything for you until the Sales department clears your order.

I understand that because you sent a message to support you'd expect a response but like we're all saying, you just have to wait because it's your first order.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I'm going to ask ServerHub to come here and take a look at this thread, so hopefully they'll cancel your order so you can come back and whine about that.

Nekki said: I'm going to ask ServerHub to come here and take a look at this thread, so hopefully they'll cancel your order so you can come back and whine about that.

Please do.

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • longdu said: My friend,Please notice,I open a ticket in support department,Not sales,And ask they why not answer me,But still no reply.

This is what everyone trying to tell you. You opened ticket in support department which is wrong because your sale is still pending. Once server has been sold to you you will be entitled to get support from support department.

• @caracal said:
    It does not matter whether you open your ticket in support: Technical support can't do anything for you until the Sales department clears your order.

I understand that because you sent a message to support you'd expect a response but like we're all saying, you just have to wait because it's your first order.

Thank you,You reply is useful.
    But I open a ticket that aske why they not answer me,But they still not answer me..

• @samm said:

longdu said: My friend,Please notice,I open a ticket in support department,Not sales,And ask they why not answer me,But still no reply.

This is what everyone trying to tell you. You opened ticket in support department which is wrong because your sale is still pending. Once server has been sold to you you will be entitled to get support from support department.

I open a ticket that ask why they not answer me,But they still not answer me..

• What level of silly fuck are we talking about exactly?

Thanked by 1Aidan

Amitz said: What level of silly fuck are we talking about exactly?

Thanked by 3Aidan MasonR Amitz
This discussion has been closed.