Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

VM panel
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VM panel

Hi,

Over the course of the year I've been developing a VM panel which was set to replace solusvm, however since around 2 months ago we have stopped working as the guy's I used to work with gave up and didn't want to work any more unfortunately and moved onto something better.

I'm not 100% sure which route I'd like to go down, either a paid route to a developer who would like to finish the panel and bring it up to a correct standard or opensource so the community can help me finish it and will release it.

If anyone wants to get involved let me know, I am looking for devs. There is still quite a bit to do unfortunately, and it won't be a weeks worth of job, but a lot of the backend stuff works.

Let me know of any interest.

Comments

• cubedatacubedata Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@MSPNick said:
    Hi,

Over the course of the year I've been developing a VM panel which was set to replace solusvm, however since around 2 months ago we have stopped working as the guy's I used to work with gave up and didn't want to work any more unfortunately and moved onto something better.

I'm not 100% sure which route I'd like to go down, either a paid route to a developer who would like to finish the panel and bring it up to a correct standard or opensource so the community can help me finish it and will release it.

If anyone wants to get involved let me know, I am looking for devs. There is still quite a bit to do unfortunately, and it won't be a weeks worth of job, but a lot of the backend stuff works.

Let me know of any interest.

I am interested in it since seeing your panel is better UI/UX designed(I am not a UI designer) it would be better for me to join with you to finish your panel currently since I mostly already wrote all of our backend stuff for our panel though as stated I am not a UI designer(which means mostly frontend is all that is left to do on my panel and of course testing it to see if it works then)