Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fraud checking issue from LEB offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fraud checking issue from LEB offer?

romanromanromanroman Member
edited September 2017 in Providers

I try to buy this one from CVPS:
4GB OpenVZ HDD Linux VPS
4GB RAM
4x vCPU
100GB HDD (RAID-10) Disk Space
2TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Uplink
1x IPv4
Linux Templates
OpenVZ

then they asked my ID and CC, I post it, after thier support redirect me to thier billing, and... thats all, there are no answers for two days (I asked support and billing few times) ( So, be carefull trying using this provider, they can do no answer at your request.

Comments

• Ok

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

I assume you failed the verification. They are free to refuse doing business with anyone.

Move on. find another host. Maybe you'll be lucky.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

welcome to 2012.

Thanked by 1AuroraZ
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Sounds like you got lucky.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Clouvider said:
    I assume you failed the verification. They are free to refuse doing business with anyone.

@Clouvider said:

May be, but if I failed verification it doesn't mean they no need to answer. Surely I will find another, I only want to say to other members that they also may have problem. And that for any business it is indecent not respond to requests.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

On the observation that you can't even quote my post properly I'm even less surprised you were rejected.

Thanked by 3jvnadr FredQc Nick
  • Thanked by 1Nick
  • NickNick Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@FredQC - Thanks :)

@romanroman - Please refrain from spamming the help desk and allow up to 24 hours for replies from the billing personnel as they do not fall under the 24/7 support scheduling like the technical staff. Also, when you reply to a ticket asking for updates multiple times in the same day then it basically just puts you back to the bottom of the pile continuously.

Merged your tickets together and and wasn't able to process the fraud check as you still haven't uploaded any of the requested information. So you still need to follow up with us before we can even review and process on our end..

Thanks!

Thanked by 1jvnadr
  • @Clouvider said: On the observation that you can't even quote my post properly I'm even less surprised you were rejected.

Is that some new criteria for fraud check these days?

• More like problems in communication.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited September 2017

@dynamo said:

@Clouvider said: On the observation that you can't even quote my post properly I'm even less surprised you were rejected.

Is that some new criteria for fraud check these days?

Not a formal one but can be one, aye. There are some certain tendencies with those types of people, one of which is spamming tickets with bad communications.

Generally, it's just better avoid such people for the sake of sanity and mental health.

• Dicks.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

@WSS said:
    Dicks.

Everywhere!
    {gif excluded}

• @mikho said:

@WSS said:
    Dicks.

Everywhere!
    {gif excluded}

• @WSS said:
    Dicks.

Thanked by 2WSS Aidan
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@mikho said:

@WSS said:
    Dicks.

Everywhere!

• @Clouvider said:
    On the observation that you can't even quote my post properly I'm even less surprised you were rejected.

Ok, It's my fault ) Because textarea for writing not very high here, and I use this forum for first time

@Nick, thank you, I got your reply, now I put attachment once more, and start to waiting again )

• Okay, it was funny, but please stop posting dicks (in word and image) now... ;-)
    Thank you!

Thanked by 1BecomeWebHost
  • So the consensus is that nugget was right?

• @Amitz said:
    Okay, it was funny, but please stop posting dicks (in word and image) now... ;-)
    Thank you!

So, is it okay with pu*sy now?