Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wishosting - KVM plans! +200GB Extra Disk Space on selected packages!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wishosting - KVM plans! +200GB Extra Disk Space on selected packages!

exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

You can use 200GBEXTRA coupon for 200GB extra HDD space. It is valid for KVM HDD Plus and KVM HDD Plus II packages. The coupon expires on Sep 10th. The VPS specs are listed below:

KVM HDD Plus

2 vCPU core AMD Opteron 6128
Unlimited CPU cores 2GHz
8GB ECC RAM
200GB HDD RAID-1
Linux/Windows OS
Unmetered 250Mbps bandwidth
1 IPv4
DDoS protection
Control Panel - OpenNebula
Location - France (OVH)
Price - $6.99/mo
Link - https://www.wishosting.com/order/config/index/VPS/?group_id=2&pricing_id=35

You can order several packages of the same type and combine them into one VM. Also you can request a private networking between your VMs.

The payment gateway is Bitpay (Bitcoin) or 2Checkout (PayPal), it is also possible to pay via Skrill manually, just open a ticket.

For anyone interested there is also an affiliate program - https://www.wishosting.com/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/18/affiliate-program/1/

https://www.wishosting.com

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Which DC is the KVM HDD Plus II located in?

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Harambe said:

OVH FR/CA. FR one is out of stock atm.

Thanked by 1Harambe

@exception0x876 said:

@Harambe said:

Hmm, is the CPU a E5-2670 like it's listed on the site? I don't think I've seen an OVH product line with that CPU.

@Harambe said:

@exception0x876 said:

@Harambe said:

Hmm, is the CPU a E5-2670 like it's listed on the site? I don't think I've seen an OVH product line with that CPU.

Yes, it is. This is SYS E5-SAT-3 server.

Thanked by 1Harambe

@exception0x876 said:

Yes, it is. This is SYS E5-SAT-3 server.

Learn something new everyday. Cheers!

• How long does it usually take for servers to be activated?

• aebaaeba Member
    edited September 2017

Does unlimited cores mean dedicated cores?

Never mind, I found a separate dedicated core vps server section on your website.

But why would you call them unlimited if I am limited in how much I could use them?

@AgentICS said:
    How long does it usually take for servers to be activated?

Up to 24 hours

@aeba said:

Never mind, I found a separate dedicated core vps server section on your website.

But why would you call them unlimited if I am limited in how much I could use them?

There are no limits of the usage so if there are available CPU resources, you will be able to use CPU cores as if they are dedicated to your VPS. However if all clients on one node start to max CPU usage, the host node scheduler will take care of the CPU time allocation. During this time you will get a lower than 100% amount of CPU time.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @exception0x876 said:

@aeba said:

There are no limits of the usage so if there are available CPU resources, you will be able to use CPU cores as if they are dedicated to your VPS. However if all clients on one node start to max CPU usage, the host node scheduler will take care of the CPU time allocation. During this time you will get a lower than 100% amount of CPU time.

Aha, understood.

• krozokrozo Member
    edited March 2018

I'm so sorry, I thought it was . I had a very bad experience with , but this one is unknown to me. Sorry, one more time.

krozo said: I had a very bad experience with this hosting provider, especially with a reseller plan.

We never had a reseller plan, so it must be a misunderstanding.

• krozo said: If you need some monitoring stats, I will gladly give you a link.

I'll help and do it for you. Here is the link: https://status.wishosting.com/

krozo said: Permanent down times

Can't argue with that...

Latest Downtime

It was recorded (for the monitor kvm-node4) on 2017-09-01 11:40:05 and the downtime lasted for 0 hrs, 6 mins.

Overall Uptime

100.00% (last 24 hours)

100.00%(last 7 days)
    99.994%(last 30 days)

• krozokrozo Member
    edited March 2018

@exception0x876 said:

krozo said: I had a very bad experience with this hosting provider, especially with a reseller plan.

We never had a reseller plan, so it must be a misunderstanding.

Exactly, I'm so sorry, I thought it was .

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • @exception0x876, I sent you PM 10 days ago and still no reply.
    Please check.

Thanked by 1exception0x876

Extended till the end of September.