Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1core-1gbram- 30gb hdd-1gbps port speed-10tb/mo traffic -ROMANIA FREE DMCA-Only 9.99 eur/year - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1core-1gbram- 30gb hdd-1gbps port speed-10tb/mo traffic -ROMANIA FREE DMCA-Only 9.99 eur/year

2»

Comments

• Andrey11 said: Great offer! Will the ISO of operating systems be expanded?

please read the entirely offer and you will find the result. We will not expand any template due of kernel. Also we insist to not upgrade because finnaly will not work

• please activate my server

• Andrey11 said: please activate my server

please read the thread completly !!! do not spend more our time than normaly. Thanks for understand , we have recived 300 orders in the last 24 hours so i will be if you dont open a tiket for activation. Really thanks for understand.

• cociu said: THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER AND WILL BE PROVIDED BETWEEN DIFFERENT NODES WHERE WE HAVE FREE RESOURCES SO IS POSSIBLE YOUR ORDER TO NOT BE PROVIDED INSTANTLY BUT WE CAN TARD MAXIMUM 24 HOURS IN PROVIDE.

• @cociu said:

Andrey11 said: Great offer! Will the ISO of operating systems be expanded?

please read the entirely offer and you will find the result. We will not expand any template due of kernel. Also we insist to not upgrade because finnaly will not work

Why do you have Ubuntu 16.10 (which is EOL) as a template but not 16.04 for the LXC offer?

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited September 2017
    2xIntel Xeon Quad Core CPU
    8x2,13GHz L5630
    - Plan 2 -

€ 39 monthly

1×146 GB HDD SAS 15k rpm
    1 Gbps Port
    1 Dedicated IP
    8 GB ECC RAM
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    5 TB Monthly Traffic
    iLO/KVM over IP Included
    Activation within 2 hours

Not a lot of Info on your site<

what is cost if I go over 5 TB Monthly Traffic

edited September 2017

@painfreepc said:
    2xIntel Xeon Quad Core CPU
    8x2,13GHz L5630
    - Plan 2 -

€ 39 monthly

1×146 GB HDD SAS 15k rpm
    1 Gbps Port
    1 Dedicated IP
    8 GB ECC RAM
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    5 TB Monthly Traffic
    iLO/KVM over IP Included

Not a lot of Info on your site<

what is cost if I go over 5 TB Monthly Traffic

this Only thing keeping me from ordering, no price listed bw overage

and how long do I have to return..

• painfreepc said: what is cost if I go over 5 TB Monthly Traffic

No thing. If you used all monthly traffic then you will be suspended till next month.

And I remember cociu said somewhere that we ain't allow to buy more bw (at least on VPS storage line).

• Aluminat said: And I remember cociu said somewhere that we ain't allow to buy more bw (at least on VPS storage line).

in some offers we do not sell more traffic to aboid abusers. All this special offers is planed and calculated to be what we offer. If some cusomer need something else is free to ask.

• out of stock in the first offer. We will deliver the last orders today.

• @cociu said:
    out of stock in the first offer. We will deliver the last orders today.

Hey Awesome @cociu , I ordered first offer on Friday 8th, Invoice number 6533. Did I order too late, are you out of resources for that offer already ? :-(

Take you time, maybe if someone cancels or some free resources come you can set up my VPS. I don't mind waiting.

Thanks
    Have a nice day :-)

• ps20090 said: Hey Awesome @cociu , I ordered first offer on Friday 8th, Invoice number 6533. Did I order too late, are you out of resources for that offer already ? :-(

Take you time, maybe if someone cancels or some free resources come you can set up my VPS. I don't mind waiting.

Thanks Have a nice day :-)

we hope to deploy all orders today , no worry , if your order is pending definetly you will recive your vps. This offer was because we have nodes with free resource , due of this we need to make almost all orders manually to not oversell the node.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @cociu said:

ps20090 said: Hey Awesome @cociu , I ordered first offer on Friday 8th, Invoice number 6533. Did I order too late, are you out of resources for that offer already ? :-(

Thanks Have a nice day :-)

we hope to deploy all orders today , no worry , if your order is pending definetly you will recive your vps. This offer was because we have nodes with free resource , due of this we need to make almost all orders manually to not oversell the node.

Please check my ticket #553042

edited September 2017
    2xIntel Xeon Quad-Core CPU
    8x2.13GHz L5630
    - Plan 4 -

€ 49
    monthly

2×146 GB HDD SAS 15k rpm
    1 Gbps Port
    2 Dedicated IP's
    16 GB ECC RAM
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    10 TB Monthly Traffic
    iLO/KVM over IP Included

Any price for More BW on Plan 2, 3 or 4?

I have never gone over 7 TB, in a few months I will reach 15+ TB

if its an issue i will contact you privately, about what I do and why I may need the BW..

I can say in open forum, that the high use of BW is not daily,

its only for a few days after I post on youtube or another youtuber reviews my work..

• painfreepc said: painfreepc

i can make you a custom offer for your needs. Please give me in pm a full speck what you need and i am glad to quote.

edited September 2017

@cociu said:

painfreepc said: painfreepc

i can make you a custom offer for your needs. Please give me in pm a full speck what you need and i am glad to quote.

WOW LET not sending me email,

give me a day or two, I am in and out all day today,

thank you for your help..

• vel12 node is crashed !
    Hello dear customers , 

we perform a hardware faill from last night in vel12 , we work hard to put this node online ASAP. 

Thanks for understand.

Update : We find the problem and we will fix it in the next 6-8 hours, unfortunatly is the boot array  and we need to reinstall a new node and move all data to this new node.

Update : we have recuperate half of servers until now and all data is in good condition. We are 100% about no data lost but unfortunatly is take time to move this amount of data. We estimate 24 hours more until all virtual machines will be online. Thanks all for understand.

Update : Ve have stop all vms from vel 12 because some of users is abusing the io speed and we need power to move the data. Thanks all for understand.

Regards, 
    HostSolutions.ro TEAM. 

Saturday, October 7, 2017

VPS is still down, how long would you wait...

• KirstenKirsten Member
    edited November 2017

@cociu Will you restock the 1GB plan or ever bring it back in the future? I know this particularly was a limited offer, just curious.

• Kirsten said: @cociu Will you restock the 1GB plan or ever bring it back in the future? I know this particularly was a limited offer, just curious.

hello,

in this period we have many work so we are not focused to sell now . I really dont know what will be next , maybe a cheap dedi offers , storage offer , eaven this package again...