Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indonesian Domain Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Indonesian Domain Reseller

I believe there are a lot of Indonesian on this forum. Hence the question.

I would like to find the cheapest Indonesian domain reseller. Both for general tld and Indonesian tld (.web.id, .my.id, etc).

Anyone can share their experience / suggest me anything? Referral link is welcomed.

I am looking for something like under 50.000 IDR for .web.id domain.

Comments

• resellercamp, resellerid or indoreg will be good option for you.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • i'm using merekmu for more 2 years. web.id is 48.000 IDR

• Just out of interest, are these domains commonly used in Indonesia? You can also opt for a .id right?

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited September 2017

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Just out of interest, are these domains commonly used in Indonesia? You can also opt for a .id right?

Yes and Yes. .ID is much more expensive. About $20 I think.

While .web.id is about $3.7

• @yokowasis said:

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Just out of interest, are these domains commonly used in Indonesia? You can also opt for a .id right?

Yes and Yes. .ID is much more expensive. About $20 I think.

While .web.id is about $3.7

I see, thanks for the info!

• I got an account with resellercamp currently selling .web.id for $5 (more or less 74,525 IDR) while .id for $25 hehe.. i have a deposit of $75 left so you can still order some if you want lol....

• check the date

• Wow, oldies bumper..

• DedicadudeDedicadude Member
    edited September 2018

I know right. Sorry for bumping.

I thought some organic traffics might end up linking this thread so no harm helping those looking to solve their problems. If OP did settle his issue, he would've requested mods/admins to close this topic already...