Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VoIP or some sort of Virtual Phone
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VoIP or some sort of Virtual Phone

micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

Looking for a toll free or US number with Voice Over IP/virtual phone that I can manage via app or on my desktop or something. We would like to pay with PayPal for this. Budget is 10-12$ and only other thing is we would need minimum 250-300 minutes included. We would also like a virtual auto call attendant if possible.

Thanks,
MicroNodes

Comments

• pbxes.com ?

• micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

@elofty said:
    pbxes.com ?

They don't take PayPal.

• joereidjoereid Member
    edited September 2017

I've been using voip.ms for a couple years now. It's like $0.99/month for a DID in my area code and $0.01/min for voice. They have auto attendants.

I've used it with asterisk on a raspberry pie, a soft phone on my android cell, and currently with a $20 ATA in my house for an emergency phone. Works great and is very cheap if you don't talk like a teenager.

Edit: and they take paypal

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@pbgben, could help you out mayhaps.

Thanked by 1pbgben
  • You can get a free phone number for residential or business from CallCentric. They also have a free app on their site. Note that they give the same high quality support for their free numbers as they do for paid accounts. Pretty classy company, actually.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

Std US number, with at least 250min is $7 from us check sig for link

• nullnullnullnull Member
    edited September 2017

callcentric.com is recommended.

@Ole_Juul said:
    You can get a free phone number for residential or business from CallCentric. They also have a free app on their site. Note that they give the same high quality support for their free numbers as they do for paid accounts. Pretty classy company, actually.

• nullnull said: callcentric.com ?

Yes. As per the link I gave. :) They're based in New York, and have an actual ILEC (Telengy) as a backend.

• also didlogic have some cheap numbers and really low call rates

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

+1 for the didlogic, as seems to me the voip.ms prices went up and numbers cost more.

• Maybe Dingtone or Telos android app will be a good choice.

They do this free or a as free price. (100+ credit needed)

• tafa2tafa2 Member
    edited September 2017

I do a lot of VOIP setups.
    Would happily recommend Anveo (direct), Voip.ms, Twilio, CircleNet or CallWithUs for your outgoing calls.

For incoming, Anveo, Voip.ms and Twilio are very good.

Depends on what kind of usage/call quality you require.

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like any guidance/advise.

• hostfavhostfav Member, Host Rep

micronodes said: Looking for a toll free or US number with Voice Over IP/virtual phone that I can manage via app or on my desktop or something. We would like to pay with PayPal for this. Budget is 10-12$ and only other thing is we would need minimum 250-300 minutes included. We would also like a virtual auto call attendant if possible.

We can provide Hosted PBX with US DID number. Unlimited inbound and 500 outbound minutes $15/mo up to 5 Extensions. Voicemail, Queues, IVR, Recordings, etc.

• @hostfav said:
    We can provide Hosted PBX with US DID number. Unlimited inbound and 500 outbound minutes $15/mo up to 5 Extensions. Voicemail, Queues, IVR, Recordings, etc.

Can you easily port?

Yes, just need to sign LOA form and send us a copy of invoice.

Thanked by 1WSS

Nath Network & Telecom Inc is our Legal Company. http://nathtel.com is our Cloud Phone Service. We have been providing residential and business VOIP service since 2010

Thanked by 1WSS
  • micronodesmicronodes Member, Host Rep

@hostfav said:
    Nath Network & Telecom Inc is our Legal Company. http://nathtel.com is our Cloud Phone Service. We have been providing residential and business VOIP service since 2010

I will get on livechat sounds like a deal.

• @SPUZE said:
    Maybe Dingtone or Telos android app will be a good choice.

You obviously didn't read the OP's requirements.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@SPUZE said:
    Maybe Dingtone or Telos android app will be a good choice.

Do they have Auto-Attendant?

• @Hannan said: Do they have Auto-Attendant?

I think, no.

But, have voicemail system.

• For a phone number, use callcentric or didlogic. For voip, you can use Elastix on a vps https://www.elastix.org/free-pbx-download/

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@fhneric said:
    For a phone number, use callcentric or didlogic. For voip, you can use Elastix on a vps https://www.elastix.org/free-pbx-download/

It is going to be time consuming to set it all up specially with no experience before. Is there any online solution which can make life easier?

• Hannan said: Is there any online solution which can make life easier?

Just get a number from Callcentric and use their free softphone.

• DanielWood12DanielWood12 Member
    edited November 2018

CallHippo are overpriced spammers who like to necro threads!

• JackHJackH Member
    edited November 2018

And.... bye bye :')

This discussion has been closed.