Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yet another Rocketrix bad review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yet another Rocketrix bad review

hqinhqin Member
edited September 2017 in Reviews

Hi,All

I bought one VPS from this thread in 5,July.

And found the VPS is down in 20,Aug . open a support ticket ,but no any response,and the ticket close self 2 times.

And i also send a PM to Rocketrix ,no response too.

i really don't want to give someone bad review,but seems i have no choice.

any suggestions?!

Comments

• bapbap Member
    edited September 2017

Another drama from Rocketrix.

BTW, you always have a choice.

• You have choices. You can choose to not giving bad review. But you choose to give a bad review. Which is good choice. Good luck with your next provider. Choose wisely. And if you can , charge back the shit out of him.

• @bap said:
    Another drama from Rocketrix.

BTW, you always have a choice.

thank you ,i found another thread:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/122084/rocketrix-bad-review#latest

• @yokowasis said:
    You have choices. You can choose to not giving bad review. But you choose to give a bad review. Which is good choice. Good luck with your next provider. Choose wisely. And if you can , charge back the shit out of him.

how to charge back ? his TOS is shit too.

• edited September 2017

@hqin said:

@yokowasis said:
    You have choices. You can choose to not giving bad review. But you choose to give a bad review. Which is good choice. Good luck with your next provider. Choose wisely. And if you can , charge back the shit out of him.

As a security measure, if the client open a dispute in PayPal or file a chargeback, all of the service which on the account will be automatically suspended and you will not have access to any service until it's resolved.

Credit card chargebacks and payment disputes are prohibited and may result in termination or suspension of your service without warning. Chargebacks or disputes will disqualify the client from receiving a refund for any payments, and may prohibit future ordering. If you have an issue with a payment, contact billing for a solution.

**I think, you shouldn't charge back. :/

• Server hosting with either rocket in the name or logo is bad news. This has both

• @24x7servermanagement said:

@hqin said:

@yokowasis said:

As a security measure, if the client open a dispute in PayPal or file a chargeback, all of the service which on the account will be automatically suspended and you will not have access to any service until it's resolved.

Credit card chargebacks and payment disputes are prohibited and may result in termination or suspension of your service without warning. Chargebacks or disputes will disqualify the client from receiving a refund for any payments, and may prohibit future ordering. If you have an issue with a payment, contact billing for a solution.

That is on almost every provider's ToS. I'm pretty sure VPS down and no reply from support for 10 days qualifies a chargeback (assuming you don't have important data on the server. If you have data, this is a good way to learn why backup is important).

Anyway, @rocketrix any explanations?

• @corbpie said:
    Server hosting with either rocket in the name or logo is bad news. This has both

Because it's the most used theme in themeforest? xD

Thanked by 1WSS
  • I was literally looking for that picture to use for a "boilerplate" image earlier today.

• @sanvit said:

@24x7servermanagement said:

@hqin said:

@yokowasis said:

That is on almost every provider's ToS. I'm pretty sure VPS down and no reply from support for 10 days qualifies a chargeback (assuming you don't have important data on the server. If you have data, this is a good way to learn why backup is important).

Don't bother. He has been tagged a lot before

• @yokowasis said:

@sanvit said:

@24x7servermanagement said:

@hqin said:

@yokowasis said:

Don't bother. He has been tagged a lot before

Maybe they gave up...?

chargeback