Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Cheap VPS for Seedbox
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Cheap VPS for Seedbox

sammsamm Member
edited September 2017 in Requests

Hi All, I am looking for cheap VPS for seedbox purpose only. I've online.net dedi server but I am not happy with their speed.

Storage - 1 TB

Bandwidth - 10TB+ upload or unmetered

Speed - 200 Mbps guaranteed.

Budget - €9 quarterly

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Yeah, not going to happen. Switch your budget to monthly and get service through a seedbox provider.

• FFS son I pay 11 a month for a seedbox of that scale. WTH is wrong lettions lately?

• Nope

• Nope

• AuroraZ said: FFS son I pay 11 a month for a seedbox of that scale. WTH is wrong lettions lately?

That is the reason I am looking for cheap VPS not seedbox provider.

• @samm said:

AuroraZ said: FFS son I pay 11 a month for a seedbox of that scale. WTH is wrong lettions lately?

That is the reason I am looking for cheap VPS not seedbox provider.

That would be a dedi not a VPS son.

• AuroraZ said: That would be a dedi not a VPS son.

Oh.. I thought dedi is non-shared service while VPS is shared. Anyways I got one. Treudler.

• samm said: Oh.. I thought dedi is non-shared service while VPS is shared. Anyways I got one. Treudler.

Sneaky suspicion performance will be garbage within a few weeks once everyone piles on doing the same thing.

• Hopefully you are seeding legal files such as Linux ISO's instead of pirated content.

• @Hxxx said:
    Hopefully you are seeding legal files such as Linux ISO's instead of pirated content.

No-one here seeds illegal content. They download it, but the cunts never share it back.

• HAHA @Nekki

• wait for next @cociu 1TB offer with coupon.

I'm doing 30mbps sustained avg per month and happy so far. I'm not a 'racer' btw.

Thanked by 1cociu