Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A hosting company that is trying to exploit religious beliefs. Dig in. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A hosting company that is trying to exploit religious beliefs. Dig in.

2»

Comments

• Would love to have 100% uptime prayer protection on my servers. Wonder if there is a service out there that would bless my servers by a priest/rabbi/etc...

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@Deathstarr said:
    I own HostDisciple.com lol I do not see that approach going well.

Well if someone said I am going to write a book backed by absolute nothing about magic and call it fact then have 1/3rd of all people worship it, then one day when we get rid of all this tangible currency you can hold such as gold and silver and replace it with a paper promise (also backed by the god I wrote about in the book) we will ask people to give money for stuff related to the book or they will die over and over again, and you know the more money they give the cooler the apartment will be when they die.

Seriously man.. I am gonna be so loaded!

So really, why would this not work?

• @seriesn said: You got some skills! One can't just make these shit up!

thank u

@DalComp said:
    You got talent in necromancy.

thank u

• >

Well if someone said I am going to write a book backed by absolute nothing about magic and call it fact then have 1/3rd of all people worship it, then one day when we get rid of all this tangible currency you can hold such as gold and silver and replace it with a paper promise (also backed by the god I wrote about in the book) we will ask people to give money for stuff related to the book or they will die over and over again, and you know the more money they give the cooler the apartment will be when they die.

Seriously man.. I am gonna be so loaded!

>

So really, why would this not work?

http://w3.newsmax.com/newsletters/uwr/video_money_codea.cfm?promo_code=HostNun

• Love this line on their website :)

"Along with the 100% Uptime SLA upheld by our datacenter, uptime at Host Nun is backed by our commitment to prayer. On the off chance that your website goes down, our sisters are alerted and rapidly mobilized to submit prayer requests to the Christian Prayer Center. Rest assured in the knowledge that thousands of Christians will be praying for your website to come back online should it ever go down!"

• They have an actual whmcs installation. Has anyone tried ordering?

• I can't even imagine what the welcome email will contain.

• Love the Uptime guarantee. Thanks for the laugh.

• DorkfilesDorkfiles Member
    edited October 2013

Sister, do you allow adult content.

Yes, they believe in all wakes of life even my lesbian adult films and pictures, good for a laugh, they gonna play on outback American and possibly subsidies of the cataclysm of Christ and non tech preachers.

But remember they have no issue with the pr0n, so maybe my next gig will be twisted sisters and the church bells.

The irony is I'm a neo christian.. mostly.

• @Dorkfiles said:
    Sister, do you allow adult content.

No, see clause (e) under "Warranties" in our terms.

@Abdussamad said:
    They have an actual whmcs installation. Has anyone tried ordering?

lol

First person to PM me gets a free Sister 'review' account for life (you don't have to actually review anything).

• @stirfriedpenquin said:
    I can't even imagine what the welcome email will contain.

Fire and brimstone. No wait. That's the cancellation email.

The welcome email will be all promises of paradise and shit.

• ok it's been taken

• @HostNun said:
    ok it's been taken

Almost as fast a choir boy

• @stirfriedpenquin said:
    I can't even imagine what the welcome email will contain.

• LMFAO this made me giggle got images in my head of a nun call center, It's a really great marketing ploy.

• Funny. In Russia you would have been momentarily sued for "abusing believers' feelings". Great that you can market this way in US.

• Unpaid invoices. Jesus Christ spent 40 days wandering in the desert, therefore you > have a 40 day grace period to make the payment.