Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512mb ram / 10gb disk / 500 gb bandwidth - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512mb ram / 10gb disk / 500 gb bandwidth

2»

Comments

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@nice said:
    @mikho.
    If you still looking for this, take a look at our plans https://nicevps.net/products/cat/virtual-private-servers

I haven't decided yet. I'm talking with the customer next week.

Thanked by 1nice
  • @mikho said:

@alilet said:
    I am using @Virmach for exactly 1 month now and no issues. Support is fast and server never went down except for around 15, 20 minutes one time so they credited 1 week free. That was due to CPU overheating.

It offers all the specs that you need in fact SSD is 20GB and free DDOS protection.

$2.5/month only.

Ipv6 also?

Sorry I am not sure about it. May be you can ask their live chat support.

@alilet said:

@mikho said:

@alilet said:
    I am using @Virmach for exactly 1 month now and no issues. Support is fast and server never went down except for around 15, 20 minutes one time so they credited 1 week free. That was due to CPU overheating.

It offers all the specs that you need in fact SSD is 20GB and free DDOS protection.

$2.5/month only.

Ipv6 also?

Sorry I am not sure about it. May be you can ask their live chat support.

All looking glass pages only have ipv4.
    Can't use them, need to be ipv6 as well.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2017

Edit: misread a couple messages

• @mikho I've got an IPv6 w/ VirMach OVZ in Phoenix. Let me setup a testfile for you on a machine (no current webservices setup on it) so you can test.

Thanked by 1mikho

@WSS said:
    @mikho I've got an IPv6 w/ VirMach OVZ in Phoenix. Let me setup a testfile for you on a machine (no current webservices setup on it) so you can test.

I'll take your word on it.
    No need to do anything just yet .. must get the customer on board first

• Sent you a PM with two test files (and IP) anyhow. Let me know when you're done with it- or if you don't need it.

• I was checking today one of my virmach vps and it didn't have ipv6 :(.

• From two different locations:

@cpsd said:
    I was checking today one of my virmach vps and it didn't have ipv6 :(.

• emperoremperor Member
    edited September 2017

@mikho Virmach have ipv6 only in their ServerHub locations, Germany, Phoenix and Seattle i think, but you need to chat with them if there is place on that servers. I have also ipv6 in Phoenix in PHXOVZ1 node which is my oldest server with them from 2015

Thanked by 2mikho WSS
  • @emperor said:
    @mikho Virmach have ipv6 only in their ServerHub locations, Germany, Phoenix and Seattle i think, but you need to chat with them if there is place on that servers. I have also ipv6 in Phoenix in PHXOVZ1 node which is my oldest server with them from 2015

That's not true for Germany. I asked a few days ago to get IPv6 for my VPS in Frankfurt. They denied it saying "Unfortunately we are currently not providing IPv6 due to the fact that the IPv6 network has had many issues, and hasn't reached our standard levels yet. It's not considered production ready."

@ume said:

@emperor said:

That's not true for Germany. I asked a few days ago to get IPv6 for my VPS in Frankfurt. They denied it saying "Unfortunately we are currently not providing IPv6 due to the fact that the IPv6 network has had many issues, and hasn't reached our standard levels yet. It's not considered production ready."

Now that is laughable.

Thanked by 2Clouvider sibaper
  • Bandwagonhost is not on LET anymore but they're solid. Have been a customer for years and will remain so. Keep in mind not all their locations have Ipv6. Their panel is a treat and lets you move your services to different locations on demand.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

We have IPv6 in some datacenters operated by Serverhub, however, due to continued IPv6 network issues (out of our control) we have discontinued it for new customers at this time.

We do not advertise/mention providing it anywhere anymore or promise it during sales.