Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Dedi server that allows OBS streaming?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Dedi server that allows OBS streaming?

Does anyone know any providers that offer streaming Dedi servers? I'll only use OBS and Web browser on it.

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

That depends what you're going to stream.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • Clouvider said: That depends what you're going to stream.

I want to stream F1 race/qualifying. I know i may need a offshore host right?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

I want to stream F1 race/qualifying.

You're gonna get totally shit on here shortly, but I gotta say.. god bless ya. lol.

• Harambe said: You're gonna get totally shit on here shortly, but I gotta say.. god bless ya. lol.

what do you mean?

• You can use OBS streaming on online.net Dedibox XC model. I have special deal XC DEALS 1701.1 and its working fine.

• AidanAidan Member
    edited September 2017

what do you mean?

You do not have the proper streaming/broadcasting rights, so this is kinda 100% illegal.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @tronyx said:
    You can use OBS streaming on online.net Dedibox XC model. I have special deal XC DEALS 1701.1 and its working fine.

How did you achieve that? I tried to use XC 1701.2 with supermicro chipset but seems OBS does not recognize the video card. Because that, the CPU goes high just only by opening the OBS.

• tronyxtronyx Member
    edited September 2017

@educury said:

@tronyx said:
    You can use OBS streaming on online.net Dedibox XC model. I have special deal XC DEALS 1701.1 and its working fine.

How did you achieve that? I tried to use XC 1701.2 with supermicro chipset but seems OBS does not recognize the video card. Because that, the CPU goes high just only by opening the OBS.

Well I didnt have problem opening OBS but yes, its use much CPU (using 85-90% of all CPU cores) but when you minimize OBS program, you can avoid lags.

• Aidan said: You do not have the proper streaming/broadcasting rights, so this is kinda 100% illegal.

i know, i don't care if it's legal or not, just need a server

Thanked by 1trvz
  • @tronyx said:

@educury said:

@tronyx said:

Well I didnt have problem opening OBS but yes, its use much CPU (using 85-90% of all CPU cores) but when you minimize OBS program, you can avoid lags.

Ok thanks. That same was happened to my XCs and OBS.

• You need a server with on board graphics card. You can use KS 3C from Kimsufi

• @Luke007 said:
    You need a server with on board graphics card. You can use KS 3C from Kimsufi

Does they allow streaming F1?

• Nobody really allows such things, you could use VPN such as PIA on top of it to not show the real IP to dcma trolls.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

drizbo said: dcma trolls

You mean to perfectly legal takedown requesters? :)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited September 2017

thammy321 said: i don't care if it's legal or not, just need a server

You are at the wrong place then. LET is not for illegal stuff. Good luck somewhere else.

This discussion has been closed.