Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512MB VPS Really Cheap...
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512MB VPS Really Cheap...

clarity_64clarity_64 Member
edited January 2012 in General

Can someone tell me where I can find an extremely cheap 512MB vps? I have written a script to install ISPConfig 3. It can be found at http://github.com/dclardy64/ISPConfig-3-Debian-Installer. The only issue is that I don't have a box to test it on at this time, and I need one! I could run a virtual machine, but I don't have any boxes that are capable of giving me something that would be worth using. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!!

Comments

• Ummm...

Did you even try searching?

Check LEB (some specials are still active), or go to WHT and look at their offers section.

• The trolling answers?

Uptimevps
    ipap.co

Acceptable

Go to Lowendbox, or I can send you to lmgtfy if you want.

And more than that, 512MB is too much for an ispconfig.

• Running the anti-virus and spamd it is not too much for ISPConfig3. I am also not dumb enough not too search. I can do that. I am asking for help to find a decent provider as well. We all know that a lot of things posted at lowendbox are not great quality.

• qenoxqenox Member
    edited January 2012

@dclardy, what's extremely cheap? :) (I think $7 / month is extremely cheap, but others might not).

• clarity_64clarity_64 Member
    edited January 2012

Well since I am writing the script for the community, the cheaper the better. I don't even use ISPConfig3 anymore, but a lot of people still use it. I made some changes to it today, and I need to test it.

Honestly, free would be better for me.

• LESLES Member

how long you want to keep the box or better what payment terms... monthly? yearly?

• I only want the box for like a month. I really only need it for a couple of days.

• dclardy, I would be willing to assist you and give you a free VPS to use. Please let me know if you still need it.

• Asura,

I am still in need of one, and this sounds like a great offer. I can even through a link or something in the script to let people know about you, if you want! Do you want to pm for some details?

• Oh you don't have to do that, thanks though; I'll PM you.

• Well, the cheapest VPS I know that you can get with 512MB Ram is from http://fastvps.co

• Asurahosting has given me a free vps to test this with, and I have to say I am impressed so far.

• Trolling comment.

You want quality an extremely cheap... that two generally doesn't go well together.

I'm out

• @yomero, this might come as a surprise to you, but I know that things like this don't exist. I am not talking about the best quality in the world. I just need something to test with. Not everyone one in the world is beneath you. So stop talking down to them!

• @dlcardy

Any preference on location and other resources, HD/Bandwidth etc?

• edited January 2012

EDIT : nevermind, I saw that he doesn't have a local virtual machine ready.

• @VMPort said: Any preference on location and other resources, HD/Bandwidth etc?
    @rajprakash said: EDIT : nevermind, I saw that he doesn't have a local virtual machine ready.

I've already supplemented dclardy with a VPS.