Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net Has the worst data center support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net Has the worst data center support

A poor support, of poor quality and poor performance, had a terrible latency problem on my server and never took care of the problem.

Unfortunately the support they give is terrible, horrible and with unskilled staff. The team does not exist.

Comments

• lionlion Member

You get what you pay for

• NekkiNekki Veteran

sunshare said: Unfortunately the support they give is terrible, horrible and with unskilled staff. The team does not exist.

In all fairness, getting any at all support is actually pretty decent for a team that doesn't exist.

• I have about 50 servers with them. Their support is very good, helpful and kind. If their assistance support cannot resolve the problem, they will escalate to N2-dedie and at this level, all of my problems have been resolved.

I am running a large amount of servers from Hetzner, Online and Colocrossing and they are the best though Hetzner and CC supports are still very good.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2017

levnode said: I have about 50 servers with them. Their support is very good, helpful and kind.

Basic support or paid upgrade? Basic support in my experience is, what it is - very basic in terms of helpfulness, knowledge and effort on their side. It's okay for me, but I can understand if others are disappointed. Hetzner's "basic" support is galaxies ahead.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Offline support was as mentioned by @op (pooor @op).
    Back on topic : they used words like mtr is because wires here are not ok .
    That after having spent about 120 euros in what were a couple of e3 s

Should I send the ip to mods ? lol

• Support is terrible.
    in Digitalocean, they even accept routing modification requests even when you have 5$ / month cheapest VPS.

I have 2 servers with online.net and paying about 240 euro / month in total, they didn't even bother looking at problem. They kept saying bandwidth is not guaranteed etc etc. I was getting 40 kilobytes/sec upload to Singapore. It was fixed by upstream provider after a month.

• Their first line of support is rather hit & miss - though I've never had an issue left unresolved after escalating a ticket.

• online.net has the worst hdd compared to kimsufi and hebtzner.
    Old and slow

• At least they give cheapest dedicated.

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @hawkjohn7 said:
    At least they give cheapest dedicated.

Not really, Kimsufi has 4.99€ dedicated

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2017

@didtav said:

@hawkjohn7 said:
    At least they give cheapest dedicated.

Not really, Kimsufi has 4.99€ dedicated

yeah but kimsufi doesnt have any support.

• I'm inclined to agree with the OP.