Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AzzaVps - $4.99 VPS - Linux, 100Mb port, 32TB Bandwidth, 1024 MB ram, SolusVM,OpenVZ - Jacksonville
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AzzaVps - $4.99 VPS - Linux, 100Mb port, 32TB Bandwidth, 1024 MB ram, SolusVM,OpenVZ - Jacksonville

azzavpsazzavps Member
edited July 2013 in Offers

AzzaVps - $4.99 VPS - Linux, 100Mb port, 32TB Bandwidth, 1024 MB ram, SolusVM,OpenVZ - Jacksonville, FL location

LET1aug

1024MB RAM

65GB Diskspace

32TB Bandwidth

100Mbps Port Speed

1 IPv4 Address

OpenVZ/SolusVM

$4.99 /Month

test ip: 162.216.0.161

Order Link:
https://azzavps.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41

client support area:
https://azzavps.com/contact.php

Comments

• 100TB bandwidth?

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    100TB bandwidth?

at 100Mbps

• yep, very limited numbers, on a separate node as well, assuming it will be popular

• @Bogdacutuu said:
    at 100Mbps

Yes, I'm asking about the calculation :)

If I'm using the 100mps port 24x7x30, what is the normal bandwith can be used?

• blackblack Member

100 Mbps = 31.3489894 terabytes / month

You're not going to hit 100TB

• chrispchrisp Member

You have to be more specific here. How can one reach 100tb with 100mbits? Is it 1gbit shared and you get 100mbits guarateed but can burst up to 1gbit or is it 100mbits shared for the whole node?
    Not that I am interested in some random OVZ vps, but it's just something some people may be interested in.

• Thats right, I can change it to 31.34 if everyone wants :-) the important thing is that its not 29TB right ;-)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

What is the point of giving 100TB if it can't even be used?

• Hi Chris,

its 1gbit for the whole node, and no bursting beyond 100mbits

@chrisp said:
    You have to be more specific here. How can one reach 100tb with 100mbits? Is it 1gbit shared and you get 100mbits guarateed but can burst up to 1gbit or is it 100mbits shared for the whole node?
    Not that I am interested in some random OVZ vps, but it's just something some people may be interested in.

• Post updated to reflect possible usage.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

Any link to a TOS/AUP? I have a potential use for 32TB worth of bandwidth for a project, and would be interesting to see if you could actually hold this up.

• no link, were un-metered with no TOS/AUP at the DC so were good to go :-)

• knopix80knopix80 Member
    edited July 2013

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    100TB bandwidth?

Pakde 32TB

• skaska Member

@knopix80 said:
    Pakde 32TB

Huh?

• @ska said:
    Huh?

Just wanna make clear, it's 32 TB bandwidth quota

• knopix80knopix80 Member
    edited July 2013

Average Ping result from ID was 395 ms

• try this one: 162.216.155.98

• im getting 50ms from both...

@knopix80 said:

• @azzavps said:
    im getting 50ms from both...

I got 361 ms for average, it was tested from Indonesia

@azzavps said:
    no link, were un-metered with no TOS/AUP at the DC so were good to go :-)

So let's say if somebody was to host a TV streaming service? No TOS/AUP sounds a little.. dare I say.. naive?

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@knopix80 said:

Where are you pinging from? I get around 6ms from a VM in Atlanta.

• edited July 2013

@Hassan said:

ID = Indonesia

@knopix80 : Tadinya 100TB, lalu diedit jadi 32TB :D

• @Hassan said:

As Erawan answered, from Indonesia.

• No AUP/ToS to stop dangerous things like warez, hacking and TOR exit nodes could cause you devil's ransom. I would not suggest you put nothing there, though you don't plan a Fair Usage Policy.

• there is AUP/TOS look on the site, there is a fair usage policy however with this plan we are far more open with it. Warez / hacking is not allowed at all.

• HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

@sundaymouse said:
    No AUP/ToS to stop dangerous things like warez, hacking and TOR exit nodes could cause you devil's ransom. I would not suggest you put nothing there, though you don't plan a Fair Usage Policy.

What do you mean? He has a ToS http://azzavps.com/knowledgebase/2/Terms-of-Service.html

• there is AUP/TOS look on the site, there is a fair usage policy however with this plan we are far more open with it. Warez / hacking is not allowed at all.
    please take the time to look on the website.

@sundaymouse said:
    No AUP/ToS to stop dangerous things like warez, hacking and TOR exit nodes could cause you devil's ransom. I would not suggest you put nothing there, though you don't plan a Fair Usage Policy.

• Thank you Hassan for doing the sensible thing and bothering to look ;-)

This is in reference to my initial comment of asking for a link to a TOS/AUP. @azzavps mentioned that there isn't a link to such a thing, which was presumed to mean that one did not exist.

I think @azzavps got the wrong end of the stick, and thought that I was asking if they are bound to any further TOS/AUP at their DC. I was in fact asking for a URL.

Simple misunderstanding. Thanks for posting the URL.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

Do you monitor what your clients are doing? Do you throttle anything?