Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS New Design - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS New Design

2»

Comments

• @CVPS_Chris Really gotta work on your e-mail system, didn't get zilch in inbox nor was it in spam.

• @Zetta said:
    CVPS_Chris Really gotta work on your e-mail system, didn't get zilch in inbox nor was it in spam.

You use AOL or Hotmail?

• @Rallias said:
    You use AOL or Hotmail?

GMail

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited August 2013

@Zetta said:
    Yeah, I always found that interesting as these "90% OFF super deals" go on "behind the scenes".

Good of them to feature the $1/m 128MB plan on their main site, pretty competitive as general public offer, although their offer on LET $1/m 256MB is obviously better! We just need some of these providers in the UK, @coolnow @PremiumVM were recently doing a 256MB plan for $15/yr in their Coventry location.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

Good looking website--very clean and professional. It can be tough to pull off a dark theme that looks professional, but they've done a good job of it.

• jakejake Member

@MrObvious said:
    Kill bootstrap pls.

'Nuff said.

• I think it looks really good. @CVPS_Chris, can you share who did the design, or was it internal?

• @GetKVM_Ash said:
    Even i have to admit they dealt with the SolusVM stuff well.

What!? That's the most hilarious thing I've read in weeks.

• @upsetcvps said:
    What!? That's the most hilarious thing I've read in weeks.

Troll.

He didn't say fast, he said well. They've done a good job in communication to their clients, if you ask me.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2013

lol.. $1.25 ssd vps.

Anyone like favicon of chicagovps?

• @mpkossen said:
    Troll.
    He didn't say fast, he said well. They've done a good job in communication to their clients, if you ask me.

That's exactly the problem I have with them. Go read the posts here and on vpsboard. You can see exactly how good their "communication" was.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/288305/#Comment_288305 should link to the relevant threads, but feel free to go back and research for yourself. I lived through it; I remember it well. Ask any customer who was down during that time and they will tell you the same thing I am telling you.

• Forgot password not working well
    i do many time just send link in to my mail, after click that link then
    showing password reset succesfully not info the new password in to my mail