Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaRacks bad support and very delay reply
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks bad support and very delay reply

Hello

I am 10 days trying to solve a slowness problem with AlphaRacks, and unfortunately, I am ignored.

I bought a WHM reseller offer with AlphaRacks a few months ago and I use it to resell CPanel hosting for some clients, recently a client started to have slow problems on his site, so I went to analyze the client site and noticed a huge slowness in loading the page , the strange thing is that the total client page is no more than 300K and takes a long time for HTTP response.
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=espacoecorplanejados.com.br

I opened a support request with AlphaRacks on August 18, and after prompting George C. and Leonard P. to curl up and delay responding, blamed the client's site instead of his server, however, as I said, the site code or The site's Cpanel did not have any modification, the problem simply started alone.

If you do a wget command on the site, it will take a long time for HTTP response, after HTTP response the loading becomes normal, so I think it may be problem in firewall or DNS, the problem is certainly on the WHM server side of it Of the client site), because no changes were made to the recent site.

After 10 days waiting for a solution from Leonard P., today I replied politely and "suggested I change hosting if I'm not satisfied with them", a rude and vulgar attitude after taking 10 days with slow support, and trying to blame the site The client about a problem in its WHM node.

I leave below our conversion on the support with it, you can analyze and tell me what you think.
https://prnt.sc/gdwdrv

Thank you.

Comments

• AidanAidan Member
    edited August 2017

Thought you're over exaggerating, turns out you're right.

Time to first byte of up to ~49 seconds, absolutely sickening.

EU:

US:

(edit: added screenshots)

Thanked by 1Tom
  • Only on this one particular site, what about the others you have on the same server?

• What's the load average on WHM showing as? What does service status show?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Doesn't seem to be all sites on the server from my quick check. Sites on the IP: https://bgp.he.net/ip/173.254.243.2#_dns

Grabbed a couple domains at the top of that list and checked that they're still pointed at the IP, a couple load instantly and a WP blog w/ SSL loaded within 5 seconds. So I think there might be some issues with your specific account (hitting some sort of limits?) or how that site is built.

• Aidan said: Thought you're over exaggerating, turns out you're right.

Time to first byte of up to ~49 seconds, absolutely sickening.

Hello

Sorry, I did not understand your answer, if I am exaggerating, 49 seconds to load a 300K page is normal?

• WagnerWagner Member
    edited August 2017

cyberpersons said: Only on this one particular site, what about the others you have on the same server?

>

Only on this site, the other sites on the same server work well, only the domain espacoecorplanejados.com.br that is slow, and this slowness started alone (no modification was made by the client)

Ishaq said: What's the load average on WHM showing as? What does service status show?

>

WHM status is normal load, not overload

Harambe said: Doesn't seem to be all sites on the server from my quick check. Sites on the IP: https://bgp.he.net/ip/173.254.243.2#_dns

Grabbed a couple domains at the top of that list and checked that they're still pointed at the IP, a couple load instantly and a WP blog w/ SSL loaded within 5 seconds. So I think there might be some issues with your specific account (hitting some sort of limits?) or how that site is built.

I do not think it's the client site or site code, as I said, the client did not modify or installed anything on the site, it started alone.

The site worked well, this problem started alone in a few weeks.

Problems in hosting can happen, I understand, however, AlphaRacks answer on this that worries me, they should treat their customers better, especially that was waiting about 10 days for a solution and nothing was resolved, I saw just a rude attitude and inconsistent their

• There is clearly an account/site specific issue, nothing wrong with the server/other sites. See below:

root@ishaq:~# host -t A espacoecorplanejados.com.br
    espacoecorplanejados.com.br has address 173.254.243.2

root@ishaq:~# host -t A netconfidant.com
    netconfidant.com has address 173.254.243.2

root@ishaq:~# time curl --max-time 2 netconfidant.com -I
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Last-Modified: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 17:13:31 GMT
    Content-Type: text/html
    Content-Length: 5470
    Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 08:54:56 GMT
    Accept-Ranges: bytes
    Server: LiteSpeed
    Connection: close

real    0m0.124s
    user    0m0.003s
    sys     0m0.001s

root@ishaq:~# time curl --max-time 2 espacoecorplanejados.com.br -I
    curl: (28) Operation timed out after 2001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

real    0m2.058s
    user    0m0.004s
    sys     0m0.000s

• TomTom Member

Is some php script taking a year and hanging the page? What is the website based on? Some custom thing? Wordpress? etc

• Ishaq said: There is clearly an account/site specific issue, nothing wrong with the server/other sites. See below:

Thanks for your answer, I wonder why the problem started alone then? Did you try uploading the site via http or wget comand?

Tom said: Is some php script taking a year and hanging the page? What is the website based on? Some custom thing? Wordpress? etc

The site is wordpress, I believe there is no php loop script, I tried details with alpharacks support but so far unsuccessful, the strange thing is that it started alone.

• @Wagner said:

Ishaq said: There is clearly an account/site specific issue, nothing wrong with the server/other sites. See below:

Thanks for your answer, I wonder why the problem started alone then? Did you try uploading the site via http or wget comand?

Tom said: Is some php script taking a year and hanging the page? What is the website based on? Some custom thing? Wordpress? etc

The site is wordpress, I believe there is no php loop script, I tried details with alpharacks support but so far unsuccessful, the strange thing is that it started alone.

The site for Malware and backdoors.

• WHTWHT Member

Rename the index and check the load time again. Could be also a php issue on the server.

• @Wagner

Considering that you are behaving as what is known as "pain in the ass" you seem to also have a very negative attitude. For a start: they did not insult you but constructively offered to put that site on another host.

As @ishaq has shown conclusively, the server is not the problem - just as @alpharacks said.

The problem is clearly with the site or resources used by it (e.g. mysql) and you should follow the good advice given by alpharacks to get a professional to properly do what you or your clients web people obviously fucked up.

Thanked by 2jvnadr ikkizenho
  • So, you accuse a provider for something that is clearly an issue on your side. And you open a thread on LET to bash them when you admit that other sites of yours on the server are loading fine!
    What did you do to check your wordpress installation, php performance, plugin vulnerabilities etc.? And why you blame alpharacks when they even offered to move you in another server?

Thanked by 1ikkizenho
  • emghemgh Member
    edited August 2017

Give this guy a break, obviously, he isn't a Linux, PHP or MySQL professional like everyone else appears to be.

• @jvnadr said:
    So, you accuse a provider for something that is clearly an issue on your side. And you open a thread on LET to bash them when you admit that other sites of yours on the server are loading fine!

Frankly, to me this looks like a case of a blackmailing attempt à la "Get my shit working or I'll paint you with shit on LEB/LET!". It's sadly not that uncommon.

@emgh said:
    Give this guy a break, obviously, he isn't a Linux, PHP or MySQL professional like everyone else appears to be.

I - intentionally - know very little about php or mysql.

As for giving that guy a break: just like he gave (not) a break to the provider and even threatened him with LET?

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2017

bsdguy said: "Get my shit working or I'll paint you with shit on LEB/LET!"

Oh, boy, now an image of someone actually uses shit as paint in a wall stacked in my mind and I wanted to have a peaceful sleep... Oh boy...

emgh said: Give this guy a break, obviously, he isn't a Linux, PHP or MySQL professional like everyone else appears to be.

If this is the case, then he is even more a moron, because he is bashing publicly and intentionally his provider with a LET thread...

• Basically the problem here is that you actually concidered a company like alpharacks to use to resell to your clients. Just don't charge your clients no more than $1/year.

• emgh said: Give this guy a break, obviously, he isn't a Linux, PHP or MySQL professional like everyone else appears to be.

Very little Linux knowledge, and none of PHP or MySQL is needed to diagnose whether it's the site or the server.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Wagner said:
    Hello

I am 10 days trying to solve a slowness problem with AlphaRacks, and unfortunately, I am ignored.

I bought a WHM reseller offer with AlphaRacks a few months ago and I use it to resell CPanel hosting for some clients, recently a client started to have slow problems on his site, so I went to analyze the client site and noticed a huge slowness in loading the page , the strange thing is that the total client page is no more than 300K and takes a long time for HTTP response.
    https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=espacoecorplanejados.com.br

I opened a support request with AlphaRacks on August 18, and after prompting George C. and Leonard P. to curl up and delay responding, blamed the client's site instead of his server, however, as I said, the site code or The site's Cpanel did not have any modification, the problem simply started alone.

If you do a wget command on the site, it will take a long time for HTTP response, after HTTP response the loading becomes normal, so I think it may be problem in firewall or DNS, the problem is certainly on the WHM server side of it Of the client site), because no changes were made to the recent site.

After 10 days waiting for a solution from Leonard P., today I replied politely and "suggested I change hosting if I'm not satisfied with them", a rude and vulgar attitude after taking 10 days with slow support, and trying to blame the site The client about a problem in its WHM node.

I leave below our conversion on the support with it, you can analyze and tell me what you think.
    https://prnt.sc/gdwdrv

Thank you.

@emgh said:

• ikkizenhoikkizenho Member
    edited August 2017

The "suggested I change hosting if I'm not satisfied with them" you said is your understanding of "If you not satisfied this speed we will migrate your hosting to another new server"?

If yes, please learn english before trying to use it in your business.

• WagnerWagner Member
    edited September 2017

bsdguy said: bsdguy

It's really very sad to see bad reviews here, my intention in this article is not exactly about the problem, but rather the way that AlphaRacks takes to solve the problem. Problems or errors can happen in any company, but blaming the customer for an error that was not it, is something bad, for this reason I wrote this article.

From the beginning, I said that the problem of slowness started alone, this client on this site is a normal user, he simply has a fixed page and does not even manage the admin, basically it is a fixed site without any content update elaborated in wordpess.

If you see this case as "pain in the ass", maybe you should review your education, in addition, from what I understood they told me to change servers (did not say if it was with them or without them), I believe if I offer a resell hosting service should I at least try to solve the problem, I had realized that if they care about what was going on, 10 days to solve a problem or return a fixed solution is a good time for you? If so, then this explains your conduct!

jvnadr said: jvnadr

Could you tell me where I said the problem was on my side? You should read more carefully before making the wrong quotations.

I said that the problem started alone if the client does not have access to cpanel or wordpress admin as that problem starts alone and can it be client's fault?

I'm simply looking for an answer, this may have been even updating php from whm or some configuration on the part of it, I would just like a considerable time support from them, before speaking something that does not feel, read and understand the case.

And explaining again, there are several sites in the WHM account that I have with them, only this one started to present this problem, however, alone, without any change on the part of the client.

emgh said: emgh

Thanks for the comment, I really am not an experienced professional about this, I would just like a support on the company I chose to offer WHM to my clients, as I did not have a satisfactory solution or answer I decided to post here, it seems that I am being bombarded for wanting only a response or adequate attention to my problem.

bsdguy said: bsdguy

It seems like just like your comment, you offer a precarious service, do you find it good for the customer to wait 10 days for a solution on their end customer? I have a WHM reseller plan, so if my client has a problem in their CPanel, I'll contact WHM reseller to try to resolve it as they did not resolve I resolved to share here.

There is no blackmail, there is your misconceived and deplorable behavior in trying to distort the facts, I will not waste time with you, because the main objective of this article is to share the time of more than 10 days for a position or solution on this problem, about you, I see only a pampered provider who does not understand the position of an end customer, and you sell a reseller plan, you should be responsible for it, this is not an unmanaged plan, it's a WHM reseller plan.

jvnadr said: jvnadr

No insult is allowed in LEB, so why call me moron?

Ole_Juul said: Ole_Juul

I agree with you

ikkizenho said: ikkizenho

If I must learn English, you must learn to read and interpret before answering or commenting.

As I said, the way they said did not specify whether it was a migration of hosting with them, or without them, moreover, I would just like a response and attention to the support, as I said, I am more than 10 days to resolve this problem and because the account is a WHM, there is an end customer also waiting for a position and response.

Before judging the people, analyze what happened, I am not here to harm anyone or offend, I just want to share what happened to me, just that, and to know from other users what this problem may be.

==============

Final consideration on this case!

I am not here to cause conflicts or to be insulted, as some know, I periodically publish LEB articles sharing my experiences with LEB users, some users will like it and others will not like (mainly hosting provider) of this article, however, my right to publish and express my opinion is solely and exclusively mine, in addition to being within the LEB rules.

I do not want to spoil the image of AlphaRacks, I just want to share this case with you, the opinion and freedback about it will be for each of you (everyone has your opinion on this case), I just shared what happened and so did one hosting provider that I am, I try to serve my clients as soon as possible, I believe that 10 days to solve a problem on their part is somewhat time consuming, principally becoming WHM resale.

Recently AlphaRacks has improved its response time (I think because they saw this article), that's all I needed, adequate support for the plan I bought, I believe that problems can happen with any hostinger provider, response time and attention to problem that will help to classify the hostinger provider.

AlphaRacks so far has not been able to identify the problem, but as they are giving more attention and support faster time to the case I am relieved, after all, there are several WHM / CPanel accounts and we need to know our provider well, my final note currently for AlphaRacks it is 80/100 before it was 60/100 but after opening this article much improved even if they did not solve the problem.

This week I will talk to my client to change the hosting of his site to another hosting, AlphaRacks will continue to host the other clients of our network (we will only move this client)

Thanks to all who commented on this article with the intention of helping and positive comments, to the users who insult me, I wish you good luck because with such education and posture, you will need to keep your business.

==== EDIT=====

EDIT: George told me that the problem is about the server hosting the site, it also offers me a server migration, so this is the definitive answer on the problem:
    https://prnt.sc/ggdnxn

Let's just move this client, the other customers let's continue with alpharacks, thanks George for relp

• only the domain espacoecorplanejados.com.br that is slow, and this slowness started alone

Maybe check with your domain name host provider. Other wise a php code glitch

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

Try installing a fresh copy of Wordpress, if it works and loads normally, you will know for sure if it is the site itself or the actual server

• Most probably some script is trying to hit another URL which is sluggish. So curl hangs with TIMEOUT set to something awfully high like 1000s

• leona said: leona
    CConner said: CConner
    sdglhm said: sdglhm

Thank you my friends, AlphaRacks is giving me all the support on this now.

We are waiting for the client's authorization to move the site, he should answer us today.