Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shared Hosting Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Shared Hosting Request

doghouchdoghouch Member
edited August 2017 in Requests

Hey LET,

So, the time has come again. I'm on a Namecheap Professional plan, which costs $100 CAD/year before taxes. I've been with Namecheap for quite a few years now, but I feel like it's time to move. (For comparison, I'm paying ~$110/year for shared hosting, when I could have a decent VPS)

Anyway, I've considered using BuyVM and Pageclick.

My requirements are simple:

• 2 domains hosted or more
  • 100 gigabytes of bandwidth/mo or more (just a note: I don't really use more than 10 gigabytes a month, but the legroom is nice)
  • 20 gigabytes of space (SSD preferably)
  • no tax
  • 20 SQL databases or more
  • Basic Email (I probably won't use this anyway, because most of my domains are using GSuite)
  • Free migration (optional, but helpful)

Yes, I could get my own VPS and set this up, but I'm not in the mood to move 2 domains with a connection that dies every two hours. (Plus, I don't like moving large SQL DBs)

My budget would (ideally) be under what I'm paying right now. (I expect decent uptime!)

I'm really leaning towards BuyShared, but I remember something about cPanel not being able to share a dedicated IP with more than one domain.

With that said, I look forward to hearing some suggestions! <3

Sincerely,

dawgy

Edit: I also expect support to exist! (I don't want to be left in the dark during an outage, for example.)

Edit #2: I chose ImpactShared. Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

Thanked by 1Awmusic12635

Comments

This discussion has been closed.