Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Chespest SSD Master Reseller
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need Chespest SSD Master Reseller

kazishahebkazishaheb Member
edited August 2017 in Requests

Hi,
I'm looking for pure raid-10 ssd master reseller at $60-$100/yr with following features:

• 100GB SSD Storage
  • Powered by Cloudlinux
  • DDOS Protection (Prefer Imunify360 for secure server)
  • Latest cPanel
  • Free SSL + Dedicated IP
  • SSH Access
  • Free WHMCS Billing Software
  • Good IO, Port Speed
  • Wordpress Optimize
  • Low latency to asia & europe
  • Unlimited Bandwidth
  • Unlimited cpanel accounts
  • No Overload issue
  • Website should load under 4 secs
  • Daily/Weekly free backup
  • Malware Remover
  • Free SEO Tools & Railgun (Cloudflare)
  • Payment Method: Credit Card, Bitcoin

Please suggest some providers who offer these features :)

Comments

• With that budget and requirement list I can guarantee you there are no offers in that range.

• @Waldo19 said:
    With that budget and requirement list I can guarantee you there are no offers in that range.

Oh I am certain a few summer hosts will probably offer him this! This guy wants to spend less than $4 dollars a month on some high end stuff, lmao.

Thanked by 1WebProject
  • WSSWSS Member

AhahahahahahaAHhaha.

Good one.

• Not going to happen, WHMCS costs $7.20 per month for 'resellers' at least, for a good master reseller which meets your requirements that's not complete crap, double your budget.

• MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited August 2017

Take out the WHMCS, Dedicated IP & DDoS Protection and you might get offers for the highend of your budget

• sure you can get $60 - $100 / year

for whmcs alone.

• HxxxHxxx Member

This is the definition of being stupid.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • A few years back, my reseller acc with Arvixe was with free WHMCS. It was blackfriday deal for US$120 per year.
    Literally i escaped from their bad multi down box server after a year or two.

So wait for such a deal. And also be ready to scape..

Thanked by 1kazishaheb
  • HxxxHxxx Member

This is the kind of guy that when shit goes down , he open a thread with the title: "My server is down, losing 20K per minute of revenue"

Thanked by 2WSS WebProject
  • I think I can do within your budget for an additional monthly donation of $50/mo

• Ok... I was trying to write a legitimate reply, but this can only be a troll post

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Top notch shitposting skills OP. Mad respect.

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • Thanks everyone for your advice & response :)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Probably OP mistyped his budget, if the budget is $60-$100 per month only in this case he be able to get decent quality reseller account, otherwise for OP recommendation is to host with summer host and moving to autumn hosting as summer is over soon.

• I got this from eleven2 on blackfriday last year for just under $100 (well 50gb) but that was something like 70% off

• WHTWHT Member

@elofty said:
    I got this from eleven2 on blackfriday last year for just under $100 (well 50gb) but that was something like 70% off

Next year how much you will pay?

• i thought DoktorX wrote on my discussion some hours ago and i quote

DoktorX Member
    6:09AM Flag Thanks
    'What a hell ill do with disk space of just 20gb for 7€ i was able to get 160gb dedicated server from online.net ok not us location but still'

@6ixth said:

@Waldo19 said:
    With that budget and requirement list I can guarantee you there are no offers in that range.

Oh I am certain a few summer hosts will probably offer him this! This guy wants to spend less than $4 dollars a month on some high end stuff, lmao.

• @WHT said:

@elofty said:
    I got this from eleven2 on blackfriday last year for just under $100 (well 50gb) but that was something like 70% off

Next year how much you will pay?

whatever the best price is come black friday lol ]

but the renewal price is $215.46 but theres no danger i'll be paying that!