Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for online job?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for online job?

hi all
I am poor student i want to get admission in Bscs i dont have money to get admission because of expensive universities feeses
Now i am looking for online job
Please provide me any job or donate me,
Please my humble requests to all

Comments

• I personally know how hard it is to learn when you're broke af. Been there, done that, dropped out, earned some, enrolled back.

However, without listing your skills or some previous work. People won't give you jobs. If you can update your CV/Portfolio link in your original post, I'm pretty sure you'll get some gigs from here.

Thanked by 2husnainkhan ehab
  • FoulFoul Member

Joined forum > askes for help with script, doesnt know how to fix mysql credentials > now wants donations > i laughed.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@husnainkhan said:
    hi all
    I am poor student i want to get admission in Bscs i dont have money to get admission because of expensive universities feeses

How about you fuck right off, son.

FUCKING MILLENIALS

Thanked by 1pike
  • Nekki said: FUCKING MILLENIALS

Be careful as some millennials are underage

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sdglhm said:

Nekki said: FUCKING MILLENIALS

Be careful as some millennials are underage

Poor pun. Score: -2. Rating: CockMuffin

• Nekki said: Poor pun. Score: -2. Rating: CockMuffin

It wasn't a pun at all. BTW, can you list all the ratings? I'd love to read them.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sdglhm said:

Nekki said: Poor pun. Score: -2. Rating: CockMuffin

It wasn't a pun at all. BTW, can you list all the ratings? I'd love to read them.

If it wasn’t a pun then you just make no sense.

I can’t list all the ratings as there’s far too many (scale runs from -1000 to 49) but some highlights include:

Score: 7 Rating: Commandant Lazard

Score: -12 Rating: Nutsack epiphany

Score: -56 Rating: Your dad is the biggest cunt in the universe and your mum lets dogs fuck her

Score: -456 Rating: Fucking fucking shitcunt

Score: -1000 Rating: PaedoProut

• Nekki said: If it wasn’t a pun then you just make no sense.

I can’t list all the ratings as there’s far too many (scale runs from -1000 to 49) but some highlights include:

Score: -56 Rating: Your dad is the biggest cunt in the universe and your mum lets dogs fuck her

These are just awesome. Can we like build a plugin that you can rate anything on LET then plugin will put that rating under the comment.

On a side note, Yeah. I know. It doesn't make any sense at all.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@sdglhm said:

Nekki said: If it wasn’t a pun then you just make no sense.

These are just awesome. Can we like build a plugin that you can rate anything on LET then plugin will put that rating under the comment.

On a side note, Yeah. I know. It doesn't make any sense at all.

No need for a plug-in, I’ll just give this millenial fuck a job replying to every thread using a decision tree-based system. Two birds with one stone.

Thanked by 1pike
  • huntercophuntercop Member
    edited August 2017

@husnainkhan said:
    hi all

I got a job that pays $10 an hour for you. It does require an investment from you of $1000 for 80 hours of work to show you are invested in taking this as a learning opportunity. Contract is renewalable every 2 weeks and unworked hours are not paid out.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

U guis are so mean :(

• NekkiNekki Veteran

CConner said: U guis are so mean :(

I offered the guy a job.

Also, why the fuck should we be nice to someone who signs up and in their first topic starts begging for handouts.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

@Nekki said:

CConner said: U guis are so mean :(

I offered the guy a job.

Also, why the fuck should we be nice to someone who signs up and in their first topic starts begging for handouts.

FUCKING MILLENIAL.

I rate Commandant Lazard out of 10.