Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Caygriweb displays lack of values by spamming LET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Caygriweb displays lack of values by spamming LET

cwebmecwebme Member
edited August 2017 in Reviews

Edit by @jarland: This post was written by the owner of a shitty web host while trying to lie to LET members, pretending to be a customer of their own service to market their piece of shit service. You should stay far away from this company, they obviously possess no values so how could you ever trust them with your data? The provider's original post, while pretending to be a customer:

Hello,

thanks of this forum, I discover Caygriweb, (the account is banned)
it's 3 months I buy this dedicated server managed :

Processor Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
32 GB RAM DDR4
2x250 GB SSD o 2x4 TB SATA
Plesk 10 Domain included
Bandwidth Guarantee 1Gbit/s
External Connections 550 Gbit/s
Uptime 99.99%
1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6

I pay monthly 173$, I don't know if it's a good price but I'm really happy about customer care.
In 3 months my server never go down, I ask to install a NGIX and ruby on rails and they do free.

Customer care reply more or less in 10 minutes by email. One time I call in Italy from Germany and they solved my problem with an invoice.

Unfortunally, the customer care on chat isn't always online but by ticket it's open everyday from 9.30am until 10pm

I suggest you this provider.

Comments

• Ahem, I think you're being ripped off.

Example: https://robot.your-server.de/order/marketConfirm/719141/culture/en_GB/country/OTHER

• Intel Xeon E3-1275V2

• 32GB ECC DDR3

• 4x120GB SSD

• Hardware RAID

• 1Gbit/s port

• DDoS protected

• 1 IPv4 + /64 IPv6

• 64 euros p/m

No, it doesn't come with the additional storage, but I'd say it's a much better deal. You can add the flexipack for an additional 12 euros and each extra 4TB drive is 18 euros p/m.

The Plesh 10 Domain thing, that's worth $4.17 p/m or $50/year.

TL;DR: There are plenty of providers willing to provide you a similar level of service for less.

• Mark_O_PoloMark_O_Polo Member
    edited August 2017

They have managed offerings and that explains the price.

Thanked by 1alown
  • teamaccteamacc Member
    edited August 2017

The specs you list make me think you're a shill for the provider. How did you order a server with 2x250gb ssd OR 2x4tb hdd?

That's a direct copy-paste from the provider's own order page. (including the typo)

If I recall correctly Caygriweb was banned due to excessive shilling and/or not reading the rules with regards to advertising.

I would hence advise anyone considering this provider to reconsider, and to go with a more reputable provider.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Your username and the webhost hmmmmm

Thanked by 1imok
  • Why do I feel like this is a shill?

• I cannot state anything regarding the service provider, but copying and pasting from his providers page does not mean it's a shill. He says that the account is banned. I'm more inclined to believe it's valid.

Basically, he's saying for a managed service, he's happy. Re: price he even states that "he doesn't know if it's a good price".

• @Mark_O_Polo said:
    I cannot state anything regarding the service provider, but copying and pasting from his providers page does not mean it's a shill. He says that the account is banned. I'm more inclined to believe it's valid.

Basically, he's saying for a managed service, he's happy. Re: price he even states that "he doesn't know if it's a good price".

Then how did he end up buying a server with 2x250gb ssd OR 2x4tb hdd?

• Mark_O_PoloMark_O_Polo Member
    edited August 2017

Cause he cut and pasted the offering from the products page. For all I know he doesn't even know which one he has, lol.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Please provide a invoice and a copy any tickets.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

This was the provider posting this, with zero room for false positive.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:

It would be so much fun if you've also said that they used IPs assigned to their organisation :p.

• @jarland said:

lol

Thanked by 3raindog308 bap nulldev
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Clouvider said: It would be so much fun if you've also said that they used IPs assigned to their organisation

Would be even better if the email they used to sign up matched that of their company domain registration :D

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@jarland said:

Clouvider said: It would be so much fun if you've also said that they used IPs assigned to their organisation

Would be even better if the email they used to sign up matched that of their company domain registration :D

Fucking cheesemits.

• WSSWSS Member

@Nekki said:

@jarland said:

Fucking cheesemits.

What's a dickfor?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

c(aygri)web(is)me

Yeah, I wonder who they could be

Thanked by 1PrestigeWS
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2017

jarland said: Would be even better if the email they used to sign up matched that of their company domain registration :D

And the winner is: Caygriweb!

Goofball Award of Excellence in Spamming 2017.

Thanked by 1jar
  • WSSWSS Member

I'd like to thank all of the little people who made this possible..

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2017

"No midgets were harmed for this providers' self-embarrassment."
    Federal Bureau of Midget Protection

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited August 2017

Can anyone guess who this is?

Edit: I think he just found the secret to LET! All servers dream when they're idling.

• I know that guy! His name is Samuel Tockphoto.

Thanked by 2raindog308 maverickp
  • ehabehab Member

is that you @doghouch ?

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • @ehab said:
    is that you @doghouch ?

Nope. It's the stock pic on the homepage for them lol

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

This thread is the 4th result when you google "Caygriweb", keep up the good work LET staff! :D

Thanked by 2jar inthecloudblog
  • @KuJoe said:
    This thread is the 4th result when you google "Caygriweb", keep up the good work LET staff! :D

They need some of dem SEO oomph

• WSSWSS Member
    edited August 2017

Caygri? More like GaiCry.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited August 2017

This has to be the stupidest fucking thing i've read the entire year.

• I feel embarrassed now. Crazy english and a shill scheme.

• @Mark_O_Polo said:
    I feel embarrassed now. Crazy english and a shill scheme.

You bought from them didn't you?

• @AuroraZ said:

@Mark_O_Polo said:
    I feel embarrassed now. Crazy english and a shill scheme.

You bought from them didn't you?

Nah, he gave them teh benefit of doubt.