Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cloudddos.com is a bunch of forum spammers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cloudddos.com is a bunch of forum spammers

Jagdish1Jagdish1 Member
edited August 2017 in General

Hi ,

I need a cloud server and DDOS server . as per reviews i have found one company http://www.spama.lot
Please let me know , shall i go with this company ... ? As they have good reviews .

Thanks

//Edit by @Amitz:
Just to let you know: The OP works at the company that he is linking (link changed, see title instead) and was already banned before. So just another case of shameless self-promotion and ban evasion. Thanks for the flag!

I have changed the thread title for better SEO (no need to thank me, OP) and will close it now. For anyone coming here via a search engine: Don't go with that company. They desperately spam forums to get business which is never a good sign.

Comments

• Guys if you have any other suggestion please let me know as i need of server asap.even you can give me best hosting company names which you guys might be using ..

• Jagdish1 said: Please let me know , shall i go with this company ... ? As they have good reviews .

If you want to, sure!

• OK Thanks , any other good provider Cassa ?As i need DDOS server as well.

• @Jagdish1 said:
    OK Thanks , any other good provider Cassa ?As i need DDOS server as well.

Clouvider.com provides DDOS protection

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • OP, they really offer DDOS protection?

• Ok Thanks alot Sibaper.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2017

Just to let you know: The OP works at the company that he is linking (link changed, see title instead) and was already banned before. So just another case of shameless self-promotion and ban evasion. Thanks for the flag!

I have changed the thread title for better SEO (no need to thank me, OP) and will close it now. For anyone coming here via a search engine: Don't go with that company. They desperately spam forums to get business which is never a good sign.

• WSSWSS Member

I was like 'wait when did we get a .lot tld'?

This discussion has been closed.