Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buying VPS + 64 IPV4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Buying VPS + 64 IPV4

bondoozerbondoozer Member
edited August 2017 in Requests

8GB RAMs - 100gb hdd - centos 7.3 - 4 cores - 100mbps - 10TB + 64 IPV4

Usage: Allowing our Cybercafe members access to geo-blocked content at our region: Web browsing, TV, Games, and services.

A Business introduction/confirmation email will be sent to the provider per their request.

Mailing port: not required

Budget: $85

Note: The IPs has to be from (RIPE, AFRINIC, LACNIC or APNIC) and SWIP'd to USA, and not originally ARIN

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

Shoe gotta be Kedding me- that's pretty high requirements for a proxy.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2017

@WSS

Makes complete sense though; many games with shitty multi-user protection will ban if you use more than one IP at a time.

Plus, he's probably one of the better guys I've seen asking for IPs. Honestly, the standards have stooped pretty low.

• mkshmksh Member

How about you bump one of your 100+ similar threads instead of creating yet another one?

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2017

@dodheimsgard

I swear, that thread screams "WEH LEVT THE 25TH PORT OPEN, SPAM ALL YAR WANT" everywhere.

• @mksh said:
    How about you bump one of your 100+ similar threads instead of creating yet another one?

Thank you, I'm still new here as you might have noticed. I was not aware that replying to a thread brings it back to the top.

• WSS said: Shoe gotta be Kedding me- that's pretty high requirements for a proxy.

Bots.

• @WSS said:

What would be your recommendations?

• WSSWSS Member

@bondoozer said:

@WSS said:

What would be your recommendations?

inurl:nph-proxy.cgi

Thanked by 1bondoozer
  • WilliamWilliam Member
    edited August 2017

bondoozer said: Note: The IPs has to be from (RIPE, AFRINIC, LACNIC or APNIC) and SWIP'd to USA, and not originally ARIN

Why? This violates the RIR rules. You will also NEVER get fully correct geo on non-ARIN space - EDIS tries since now 4 years+.

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @William said:

bondoozer said: Note: The IPs has to be from (RIPE, AFRINIC, LACNIC or APNIC) and SWIP'd to USA, and not originally ARIN

Why? This violates the RIR rules. You will also NEVER get fully correct geo on non-ARIN space - EDIS tries since now 4 years+.

So you believe OVH whom using FR (RIPE) IPs routing them to NA is illegal?

as far as I know, IP portability doesn't violate any rules

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=929952

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited August 2017

bondoozer said: So you believe OVH whom using FR (RIPE) IPs routing them to NA is illegal?

OVH uses legacy. Legacy space is outside the RIR rules. Only very few, very large, ISPs have this blocks.

bondoozer said: as far as I know, IP portability doesn't violate any rules

Announcing AFRINIC space in US/EU is an absolutely clear violation and gets your space revoked. Announcing APNIC space outside APNIC region as non APNIC region company gets your space revoked. Announcing vast amounts of RIPE PA outside region gets you angry mails and ultimately also revocation if you ignore them. LACNIC is even more strict in most cases.

Thanked by 2bondoozer vimalware
  • how does this work with anycast space, wouldn't that than always violate that?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited August 2017

No, as you have a POP inside the region then likely. Else it does.

• Raised Budget to $100