Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1$ Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1$ Windows VPS

Hey guys i am looking for a 1$ VPS per month.
I don't care if they are doing this from amazon or some other trials or what ever.
I just need 1$ vps that i can renew per month.
Thanks

Comments

• @harsh1412 said:
    I don't care if they are doing this from amazon or some other trials or what ever.
    Thanks

Yeah... is not going to happen. Also, I don't think they allow illegal stuff here.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@harsh1412 said:
    Thanks

Yeah... is not going to happen. Also, I don't think they allow illegal stuff here.

Lets hope someone is in trial :)

• ehabehab Member

did you update your avatar to your actual picture?

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • @harsh1412 said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@harsh1412 said:
    Thanks

The only one in trial is going to be you by a moderator. You can't ask for trial Amazon accounts here, as those accounts were very likely provided in an illegal way. There is no way someone is going to attach their own credit card and give you a vps for $1 from Amazon. Unless they are hacked, and if they are hacked $1 is not enough.

• I feel baited. I thought there were some kind of promo for $1 Windows VPS. If you want trial, why not go trial for google cloud ?

• WHTWHT Member

Where is cociu to ask that magic question?

• mstsc /v:127.0.0.1

• @IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@harsh1412 said:

@IAlwaysBeCoding said:

@harsh1412 said:
    Thanks

The only one in trial is going to be you by a moderator. You can't ask for trial Amazon accounts here, as those accounts were very likely provided in an illegal way. There is no way someone is going to attach their own credit card and give you a vps for $1 from Amazon. Unless they are hacked, and if they are hacked $1 is not enough.

STFU man!

• @yokowasis said:
    I feel baited. I thought there were some kind of promo for $1 Windows VPS. If you want trial, why not go trial for google cloud ?

Cards all useds

• @harsh1412 said:

@yokowasis said:
    I feel baited. I thought there were some kind of promo for $1 Windows VPS. If you want trial, why not go trial for google cloud ?

Cards all useds

Pft. You probably don't even have one.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

How many trials have you asked? Hahaha

Thanked by 2Aidan WSS
  • What are you going to do with these vps? Mining coin? Running traffic bot? F**king someone else?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited August 2017

you can get temporary use debit cards from privacy.com, you just have to have a bank account that supports ACH withdrawls, but after 4 or so uses on the same provider they block it to prevent you from abusing promotions, etc.

• HxxxHxxx Member

What a cunt. I want a Ferrari for $1/mo

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • What is the purpose that you need the VM for, if I may ask?