Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi Offer - KS-4C at 14.99 € - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi Offer - KS-4C at 14.99 €

2»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jetchirag said:

@Nekki said:

@JoeMerit said:
    @Nekki how about a 10.99 one ?

I probably wouldn’t, although less concerned as I think we may see that deal again.

Also, what about 11.99 KS-3B?

Isn’t that one of the Atom CPUs? If so, don’t see why not, the discount wasn’t that big from memory.

• @Nekki said:

@jetchirag said:

@Nekki said:

@JoeMerit said:
    @Nekki how about a 10.99 one ?

I probably wouldn’t, although less concerned as I think we may see that deal again.

Also, what about 11.99 KS-3B?

Isn’t that one of the Atom CPUs? If so, don’t see why not, the discount wasn’t that big from memory.

It was i5-9750 - 16GB - 2TB - 1 month - 11.99

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@didtav said:
    I already have several ks3cs 8.99, and thinking to cancel some after I grabbed dedicated server from hetzner.

Well this offer is actually pretty good considering you won't get anything like this at this price anywhere else.

Oh well.. If only KS allowed people to transfer their servers. I'd have definitely snagged one from you.

• WSSWSS Member

Kimsufi is offering Joyent SmartOS these days as a preinstall for the KS-3C. Ya know, I miss Solaris, but ZFS with 16GB and 2TB is such a waste..

• @Nekki said:

@caracal said:
    Why are we all saying we would never see a 8.99 KS3C again? :( I got an i3 the last time and was hoping to get an i5 the next time it came up

Too cheap. Not sure we’ll see it’s like again.

It was a mass cancellation of 1000+ servers by somebody.

• WSSWSS Member

@advarisk said:

@Nekki said:

@caracal said:
    Why are we all saying we would never see a 8.99 KS3C again? :( I got an i3 the last time and was hoping to get an i5 the next time it came up

Too cheap. Not sure we’ll see it’s like again.

It was a mass cancellation of 1000+ servers by somebody.

It was @Vova1234. Thanks again for the 3Cs!