Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If LEB actually closes its doors, where will you find your deals?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If LEB actually closes its doors, where will you find your deals?

GaryGary Member
edited January 2012 in General

Obviously there's the VPS forum on WHT, but you then have to dig through all the overpriced crap/premium quality stuff. Where else is there that has a similar theme to LEB?

Comments

• Considering that LEA has states he is passing the torch and that person has accepted, I think this may be a moot point but....

I personally have most of these companies book marked.

• BuyVM's IRC.

• @drmike said: a moot point

There you go using that high-fallooting library lingo again :)

@drmike is right. LEA has written that there's gonna be a LEA-II, so don't get your knickers in a knot. :o)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Naruto said: BuyVM's IRC.

The sad part is that this isn't a joke :( For quite some time we tried to be friendly to all companies that reside in our channel, but we actually had a bunch of users get scammed because some user self promo'd some company he ran and they ended up dead pooling.

At this point we had to lock down on that and have already handed out quite a few warnings and even some bans because of it.

Francisco

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I'm pretty sure that LET wont shut down but in that case then you'll just have to go through the offers like LEA does and use your intelligence to select the one's you think are reliable etc. :P

That's what I'd do at least.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I have found http://cheapvpsdeals.info/ recently, it's not without some problems stemming from inexperience, but it can be seen that the owner is trying hard. :)