Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rocketrix - bad review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rocketrix - bad review

Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
edited August 2017 in Reviews

Grabbed one here. My VPS hadn't connection to Internet. Unfriendly, incompetent team from Asia ignored me, closed the ticket two times, then removed my service with all my data. The story is here: https://imgur.com/a/PMJ4c

Comments

• Anna_Parker said: my service with all my data

If it wasn't working, which data did you upload?

• Although your communications are not the nicest towards a provider, I see nothing that would warrant them refusing to fix the network connection in the templates provided by them.

Furthermore, refunding and cancelling based on what they THINK is your review on a third-party site is just bad manners. Would add to avoid-list.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited August 2017

@jetchirag Fortunately nothing, but I don't think it's fair to remove service without noticing about it before. That's my opinion. @teamacc That's very nice they did a refund, I appreciate it, but they had no option, because I've paid using PayPal. Adding to avoid-list is a good step, other reviews also are bad: https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/rocketrix-reviews/

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

Yeah there support are dumb a$$e$. Well why encourage a review if you dont want one written?!? I guess they want good reviews only. Hahaha i could say more but i dont want them to cancel my server for my potty mouth.

• @Anna_Parker said:
    @jetchirag Fortunately nothing, but I don't think it's fair to remove service without noticing about it before. That's my opinion. @teamacc That's very nice they did a refund, I appreciate it, but they had no option, because I've paid using PayPal. Adding to avoid-list is a good step, other reviews also are bad: https://hostadvice.com/hosting-company/rocketrix-reviews/

Actually, those reviews look pretty good :P

• @Rocketrix, a word ?

• bapbap Member

Another drama from->

@PieNotEvenEaten said: dumb a$$e$

->support.

thanks for the review, thanks to let us know :)

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Yeah there support are dumb a$$e$. Well why encourage a review if you dont want one written?!? I guess they want good reviews only. Hahaha i could say more but i dont want them to cancel my server for my potty mouth.

You have a potty mouth? Since when?

• Only Sad Reacts, you needed windows 8 and we couldn't provide that for you, Also we have refunded the full payment, Actually, you made our day.
    And yeah thanks for your review.

• @Rocketrix he said a few times he wanted windows 2008. And from how I read the ticket, you closed it a few times without any message or solution and then somehow thought he wrote a (bad) review about you so you refunded him?

I mean, you are definitely in your right to do that, but that doesnt sound like a particularly great service to me.

• @MagicalTrain said:
    @Rocketrix he said a few times he wanted windows 2008. And from how I read the ticket, you closed it a few times without any message or solution and then somehow thought he wrote a (bad) review about you so you refunded him?

I mean, you are definitely in your right to do that, but that doesnt sound like a particularly great service to me.

Actually, we have refunded his payment because we couldn't serve him, We didnt meet his expectations, Also he didn't use his server because he provided an ISO which didn't work over the VPS, So before starting a paypal dispute or even waste more time we decided to refund the payment, and as what he has stated there were no network over the VPS so he didn't have any data there.

• Maybe this was a driver issue?

He said he couldn't get the template to work either.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @Rocketrix said:

@MagicalTrain said:
    @Rocketrix he said a few times he wanted windows 2008. And from how I read the ticket, you closed it a few times without any message or solution and then somehow thought he wrote a (bad) review about you so you refunded him?

Actually, we have refunded his payment because we couldn't serve him, We didnt meet his expectations, Also he didn't use his server because he provided an ISO which didn't work over the VPS, So before starting a paypal dispute or even waste more time we decided to refund the payment, and as what he has stated there were no network over the VPS so he didn't have any data there.

From the screenshot, it shows that you closed it multiple times. Whether Windows worked or not, that kind of support is unacceptable.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@AuroraZ said:

You have a potty mouth? Since when?

Oh my wife keeps telling me she going to put a bar of soap in my mouth. She might be right oh well

• i think it was drivers issue.

when im install manually win on kvm like vultr or lunanode, its must be install network driver manually on device manager when iso still attached.

but closing tickets without message or solution, thats is just not good.

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited August 2017

Rocketrix said: you needed windows 8 and we couldn't provide that for you

This guy never said a single word about Windows 8! Your team not only made a hilarious mistake, but you're now trying to persuade us about that! Unbelievable! This only means that you didn't even bother to read the ticket and you trusted your teammate, onesided word. Now look at this screenshot and try once more to convince me that the customer wanted Windows 8.

Rocketrix said: Actually, you made our day. And yeah thanks for your review.

What a disrespect towards a customer! It's like splitting on him. What a shame.

For all of you guys, saying that this was a driver issue - I get it. You might be 100% correct, but because of that problem OP resigned and switched to template, which is a damn template! It should work out of the box. OP politely informed provider about that few times!

Thanked by 2MasonR Anna_Parker
  • edited August 2017

i used rocketrix but prices are little high i guess.

wish to come back :) they were good servers + speeds awesome

• It wasn't a driver issue, because it wasn't VirtIO, but Realtek which is recognized by Windows as it has builtin drivers. As I said in ticket I tried not only Windows, but also Debian, which wasn't also connected to Internet. So I thought to boot into rescue mode (also based on Linux) which also has no Internet connection. Checked the /etc/network/interfaces, checked connection and machine was connected to gateway successfully by DHCP, so internal network worked (it had to as I was able to connect via VNC only), but Internet not, at all. Also it wasn't a DNS problem as ping 8.8.8.8 didn't work.

Rocketrix, you guys don't even try to read what is written to you. I wrote about broken Windows2008 ISO on your Virtualizator panel. You ignored that. I wrote about network problem, not only on my system, but on Linux and/or rescue. You ignored that and closed ticket two times. I wrote you that I'm thinking to post the whole situation on LET if you don't want to fix the network issue on your node/s. You read that I already did that. It seems you don't know the English and it's hard to communicate with you (that would be OK, just notify me) or you are just stupid. Now your brand value dropped. Think about it: whole situation was worth of it? After years someone will come to LET from Google and will see that thread and will do a quick decision: "nope, they sucks". My advice is, as I have also own company: don't be rude and unfriendly to your customers, even you have no knowledge or team to fix primary problems. Sorry for these words, I am and was really kind, as you can read, just wish you good luck! :-)

• Apparently this guy know his shit better than the customer support.

• @yokowasis said:
    Apparently this guy know his shit better than the customer support.

A lot of us do, and that would be why we are here and not at a helpdesk.

• Also: why does someone named Omar A. sign his replies with Omar K.?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@teamacc said:
    Also: why does someone named Omar A. sign his replies with Omar K.?

Why does someone named @Anna_Parker signs as Jeff ?

Thanked by 3Aidan Nekki pike
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited August 2017

@Clouvider said:

@teamacc said:

Und warum hast du 'ne Maske auf?

(Video has English subtitles)

Thanked by 1pike
  • @brueggus said:

@Clouvider said:

@teamacc said:

Und warum hast du 'ne Maske auf?

(Video has English subtitles)

Why did you make me watch that?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

AuroraZ said: Why did you make me watch that?

You're welcome.

• @teamacc said:

He probably has a identity crisis.

• @zafouhar said:

@teamacc said:

He probably has a identity crisis.

Multiple personality disorder. All named Omar.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • ROFL, another day another drama. :) :)

• ... and now, @Rocketrix is gone.

• Even @cociu sometimes fucked up. But he still have the balls to showed up and admit that he fucked up. What a shake. They have pretty good branding name.