Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GPU Dedicated Server Request
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GPU Dedicated Server Request

Hey I know it's been asked before by other but I am looking for someone to provide a Dedicated server in the UK/France or surrounding areas on a 100mbit fully duplex link.

I have a budget of around £100/m

I am looking for an Nvidia GTX 970 or 980
Or a GTX 1060/1070/1080

I am looking for a 12 month monthly recurring contract.

If anybody can do this please get in touch.

Thanks.

Comments

• RizRiz Member

Hetzner?

• I tried them but the speeds were not great.

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

Curious, what are you using a GPU server for? We see this and GPU VPS requests too.

• @oplink said:
    Curious, what are you using a GPU server for? We see this and GPU VPS requests too.

Just mining....

• Nah not mining in my case. I'm using it for Nvidia Gamestream.

• mtsbatalha said: Just mining....

There's lots of reasons to use a GPU, more than just mining. Big world out there...

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

Do you have any other spec requests to the system? CPU/MEM/HD?

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@deedscali1401 said:
    Nah not mining in my case. I'm using it for Nvidia Gamestream.

Seeing as Hetz was slow, you will need to optimize your link. Find the closest dc to you as gaming in the cloud is a fine art.

• Maybe you could give OVH's gpu instances a try. They can be hourly billed so no money wasted.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ricardo said:

mtsbatalha said: Just mining....

There's lots of reasons to use a GPU, more than just mining. Big world out there...

Mhmm... https://blazingdb.com

So much great potential for GPU use in production environments, with creative solutions.

Thanked by 1ricardo
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited August 2017

Not to drag the OP off topic, but indeed... it's really an emerging area I think. ATM Nvidia seem to have the market covered wrt hosted GPUs (and they're expensive), longer term there's so many uses for parallelism it'll just take some time and dev work for people to get their noodles round the possibility.

I think Nvidia have it cornered because of aggressive marketing and perhaps a little due to CUDA being well known.

Would be interesting to see some AMD hosted solutions out there