Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

buyvm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

buyvm

bboranbboran Member
edited January 2012 in General

hello mates. i want to buy a vps plan from buyvm but they are out of stock. how can i follow them to hear when they add new stocks or is there a buyvm staff in here that can enlighten me? thank you and cya!

Comments

• http://doesbuyvmhavestock.com/

Also they have a mailing list you can ask about in their IRC. Click the "chat with us" link at the top of their homepage to enter the IRC.

• thanks

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

We'll be restocking pretty soon :) About a week or so.

Francisco

• @Francisco said: We'll be restocking pretty soon :) About a week or so.

including storage vps? :3

• thank you for info Francisco! also i dont want to open a new topic for this so i want to ask another question. which virtualization is better for wordpress driven sites? openvz or kvm? thanks.

• @bboran said: thank you for info Francisco! also i dont want to open a new topic for this so i want to ask another question. which virtualization is better for wordpress driven sites? openvz or kvm? thanks.

They both do the job well for wordpress.

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited January 2012

Ah not again. Everyone with a bit of brains would contact a host directly. Or wait! Ah, I got it Fran... You're true pro :) Good job as usually!

• I linked what @Heinz said in the BuyVM IRC. This guy called me naive and he agrees with him. http://i.imgur.com/lxqZM.png

I don't. It makes no sense. Why would he promote BuyVM when he has no stock? He's too lazy to change "SolusVM" on his homepage to say "Stallion".

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited January 2012

Who said what? And who agree with whom? Your sentence have no sense.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Naruto said: I don't. It makes no sense. Why would he promote BuyVM when he has no stock? He's too lazy to change "SolusVM" on his homepage to say "Stallion".

Lazy is a fun way of saying it, but it's more we're just busy finishing all of our other developments :) I'd much rather finish optimizations/etc with Anthony than spend it adjusting our site. @Aldryic already has site related things on his TODO list.

Francisco

• @Francisco If you want, I can help you keep it updated! Love me some BuyVM.