Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!] - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!]

Comments

• edited August 2017

@comeback said:

I have two questions:

1) Is it possible to do as "Centos Web Panel", choose the version of php, for each directory?

http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/php-selector

Because with your program, it's by website.

If choose php-fpm you can choose php version per-website. With using suphp and fcgid, possible choose php version per-directory with custom setting in .htaccess. It's Kloxo-MR do.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • @comeback said:

@cyberpersons said:
    Sorry, everyone, I was not able to check the thread for few days. I've been adding email support and PHPMYAdmin.

I've updated the installer, some features:

1. Email support added (Rainloop).
    2. PHPMyAdmin.
    3. The panel is now purely Openlitespeed.

Also changed the default port so that it won't create issues with SELinux. You guys can try the new installer and let me know if there are any issues.

And thanks, everyone, for taking their time and testing, you should see some performance improvements in the panel itself and the installer since the panel itself now runs on LiteSpeed.

Please note that this is not an official stable release, still a work in progress.

Hello,

I have seen that you have php 5.3 to 7.0

I have two questions:

1) Is it possible to do as "Centos Web Panel", choose the version of php, for each directory?

http://wiki.centos-webpanel.com/php-selector

Because with your program, it's by website.

2) Why did not you put php 7.1?

Congratulations, and thank you for your work

1) I will look into this.

2) Upto php 70 is in official litespeed respositories, I will consider adding them later.

@Edmond said:
    @cyberpersons have you considered adding other support for this panel like Ubuntu or stuff like that?

Edit: hmm... I got a 502 bad gateway when I tried to pull up the control panel, did just disable SELinux.

[root@reacted ~]# systemctl status nginx -l
    ● nginx.service - The nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server
       Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service; enabled; vendor preset                                                                                                                                                             : disabled)
       Active: active (running) since Sat 2017-08-19 00:58:57 UTC; 2min 9s ago
      Process: 891 ExecStart=/usr/sbin/nginx (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
      Process: 815 ExecStartPre=/usr/sbin/nginx -t (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
      Process: 804 ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/rm -f /run/nginx.pid (code=exited, status=0                                                                                                                                                             /SUCCESS)
     Main PID: 962 (nginx)
       CGroup: /system.slice/nginx.service
               ├─962 nginx: master process /usr/sbin/ngin
               └─968 nginx: worker proces

Aug 19 00:58:57 reacted.hostname systemd[1]: Starting The nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server...
    Aug 19 00:58:57 reacted.hostname nginx[815]: nginx: the configuration file/etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
    Aug 19 00:58:57 reacted.hostname nginx[815]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful
    Aug 19 00:58:57 reacted.hostname systemd[1]: Failed to read PID from file /run/nginx.pid: Invalid argument
    Aug 19 00:58:57 reacted.hostname systemd[1]: Started The nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server.

The new installer is purely litespeed, you are probably using an old installer, please use new installer, hopefully it will be resolved at your end.

• @Linkhost said:
    Some suggestions based on testing

Assign Dedicated IP for vHost
     Ability to Enable/Disable PHP / Email / DNS 

Split Package names based on username_ to avoid the following

Can not create package, Error message: (1062, "Duplicate entry 'Unlimited' for key 'packageName'")

Upon downloading and installing the installer script is leaving behind .zip files in the main cyberpanel root

Getting error when adding a domain

Can not create website, Error message: This domain already exists in Litespeed Configurations, first delete the domain to perform sweap.

Will Provide more upon further testing

Great suggestions, will add few of them after this week end.

Regarding the error, can you go to "list websites" and make sure that domain does not exists there already?

• comebackcomeback Member
    edited August 2017

Very good panel,

Here is a bug:

When I want a package, if I put the name "aaa", it works. If I put the name "2GB", it does not work.

Suggestions for the package:

Max Email Accounts

Max Sub Domains

Max Parked Domains

Max Addon Domains

Maximum Hourly Email by Domain Relayed

Suggestions for emails:

Email Lists

DKIM

SPF

spamhause

spamassassin

Roundcube

Suggestions for safety

CSF

ClamAV

You have to provide on your site, a place to make donations.

Congratulations and thank you for your work

• LinkhostLinkhost Member
    edited August 2017

@cyberpersons said:

@Linkhost said:
    Some suggestions based on testing

Assign Dedicated IP for vHost
     Ability to Enable/Disable PHP / Email / DNS 

Split Package names based on username_ to avoid the following

Can not create package, Error message: (1062, "Duplicate entry 'Unlimited' for key 'packageName'")

Upon downloading and installing the installer script is leaving behind .zip files in the main cyberpanel root

Getting error when adding a domain

Can not create website, Error message: This domain already exists in Litespeed Configurations, first delete the domain to perform sweap.

Will Provide more upon further testing

Great suggestions, will add few of them after this week end.

Regarding the error, can you go to "list websites" and make sure that domain does not exists there already?

Doesn't show any domains tried several installs and keep hitting the same issue it just does not show a website but says duplicate when trying to add another vhost adds all the nessecery files in the right places but in the end shows no websites fairly upset as would love to test this out more.

Thanked by 1Host4Go
  • I loved your initiative, I would like to help translating the cyberpanel to Portuguese Brazil

• did a fresh install of CentOS 7.1.x ... confirmed python was installed.

Installation went fine but afterwards going to the admin page/control panel page it does not load or anything. I can't find any log errors in /var/logs or /usr/local/lsws/logs

ideas?

• @Linkhost @doughnet

Send me logins, I will have a look as to why this is happening.

• I reinstalled my VPS with a fresh installation of CentOS 7 and ran the installer. Tried pulling up the control panel, got a 404 error.

• @cyberpersons said:
    @Linkhost @doughnet

Send me logins, I will have a look as to why this is happening.

I will once I get access to Laptop as someone else is using it till Wednesday and used vestacp but need this for 2 separate domains so will send you details ASAP

• @Edmond said:
    I reinstalled my VPS with a fresh installation of CentOS 7 and ran the installer. Tried pulling up the control panel, got a 404 error.

Seems to be working on my end, you can manually upload installer, download link: http://cyberpanel.net/install.tar.gz

Some New Features:

1. Fixed Some bugs with user creation.
    2. Appended username with packages and ftp names to avoid name collisions.
    3. Added support for following dns records:

A
      AAAA
      MX
      CNAME
      TXT
      SPF
      NS

Details: http://docs.cyberpanel.net/doku.php?id=dns

Happy testing. :)

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited August 2017

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:
    I reinstalled my VPS with a fresh installation of CentOS 7 and ran the installer. Tried pulling up the control panel, got a 404 error.

Seems to be working on my end, you can manually upload installer, download link: http://cyberpanel.net/install.tar.gz

Some New Features:

A
      AAAA
      MX
      CNAME
      TXT
      SPF
      NS

Great, going to give it a try once again with another fresh CentOS 7 installation! Is there any plans to support other os?

• @Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

Some New Features:

A
      AAAA
      MX
      CNAME
      TXT
      SPF
      NS

Great, going to give it a try once again with another fresh CentOS 7 installation! Is there any plans to support other os?

Sure, let me know if you need any help.

Yes I plan to do it for other flavours as soon as Centos one is mature enough.

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited August 2017

make support fully for openvz please.

current installation wants to update kernel settings that breaks my installation.

Would like a in build ftp browser.

• Add centos 6 and dns template editor

• @perryoo11 @robohot will address these issues soon.

• look very nice, bro

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited August 2017

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

@cyberpersons said:

@Edmond said:

Some New Features:

A
      AAAA
      MX
      CNAME
      TXT
      SPF
      NS

Sure, let me know if you need any help.

Yes I plan to do it for other flavours as soon as Centos one is mature enough.

Got it running this time, tried the first time and apparently it ran out of ram even if nothing else was running and it was over the min, 512MB ram. Reinstalled and enabled a swap portion and the script ran fine. Where's the ssl certificate stored for the control panel, want to upload my own valid ssl certificate for it.

Edit: would be nice if there was a option to manage ssl after creating the website, like options to upload my own ssl certificate and for auto creation with Let's Encrypt (which was nice that you added that). I also can't find a option to create a admin user, only reseller or normal users, it exist in the modify option, just not during creation. One last thing that would be nice is setting up resource quota for users so users can't take up all of it for themselves. But overall, this is a really well done panel, love how it looks.

• BURPS why?

• please make it open source so we can help

• LinkhostLinkhost Member
    edited August 2017

It works now can create domains but the same error comes up but works without any problem.

The create package could do with a drop down menu to select different users as have to login to account directly to add a user don't know if I'm asking too much but worth a shot

• Edit Tried again

Works fine on another install no error occurred

• cyberpersonscyberpersons Member
    edited August 2017

@Edmond said:
    Got it running this time, tried the first time and apparently it ran out of ram even if nothing else was running and it was over the min, 512MB ram. Reinstalled and enabled a swap portion and the script ran fine. Where's the ssl certificate stored for the control panel, want to upload my own valid ssl certificate for it.

Edit: would be nice if there was a option to manage ssl after creating the website, like options to upload my own ssl certificate and for auto creation with Let's Encrypt (which was nice that you added that). I also can't find a option to create a admin user, only reseller or normal users, it exist in the modify option, just not during creation. One last thing that would be nice is setting up resource quota for users so users can't take up all of it for themselves. But overall, this is a really well done panel, love how it looks.

Constructive feedback.

You can upload your SSL at:

/usr/local/lsws/conf/vhosts/SSL-example.com/

Will add this option in the website page soon.

@Linkhost said:
    It works now can create domains but the same error comes up but works without any problem.

The create package could do with a drop down menu to select different users as have to login to account directly to add a user don't know if I'm asking too much but worth a shot

• Edit Tried again

Works fine on another install no error occurred

Glad it worked out for you.

Added some new features:

1. View Logs for each running service (Litespeed, Email, FTP).
    2. Add rewrite rules directly from the website page. (Will be added to documentation)
    3. View and edit configuration file for each virtual host directly from website page.

Regards

• Nope why?

• l2o88jl2o88j Member
    edited August 2017

@cyberpersons

I am getting below error after fresh installation

This site can’t be reached
    104.xx.xx.xx refused to connect.

• @AuroraZ said:
    Nope why?

I do not understand?

@l2o88j said:
    @cyberpersons

Do you have firewall blocking port 8090?

• l2o88jl2o88j Member
    edited August 2017

@cyberpersons said:

@l2o88j said:
    @cyberpersons

Do you have firewall blocking port 8090?

No.

netstat shows nothing is listening at 8090 port. PM me for more info.

• There is one feature that I would love and no other panel really has this:

The ability to disable features from installing.

I want to be able to tell the script to not setup FTP, PHPmyadmin, Email, DNS, etc. I use external services to manage all of those and would love to have a great looking control panel to manage the creation and deletion of websites.

• SvenSven Member

@jamesrat said:
    There is one feature that I would love and no other panel really has this:

VestaCP

• @jamesrat said:
    There is one feature that I would love and no other panel really has this:

I want to be able to tell the script to not setup FTP, PHPmyadmin, Email, DNS, etc. I use external services to manage all of those and would love to have a great looking control panel to manage the creation and deletion of websites.

Would definitely add this in future.

Regards

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Will you OpenSource it?