Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!] - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

CyberPanel - Control Panel Based on OpenLiteSpeed [Updated!]

1101113151629

Comments

  • @overclock said:
    @jetchirag I am willing to translate it to Chinese, but how can I do that?

    Many Chinese users looking forward to have a Chinese version.

    Are you asking about translating whmcs module or panel?

  • @jetchirag said:

    @overclock said:
    @jetchirag I am willing to translate it to Chinese, but how can I do that?

    Many Chinese users looking forward to have a Chinese version.

    Are you asking about translating whmcs module or panel?

    Well, we can do both :)

  • @jetchirag said:

    @overclock said:
    @jetchirag I am willing to translate it to Chinese, but how can I do that?

    Many Chinese users looking forward to have a Chinese version.

    Are you asking about translating whmcs module or panel?

    Panel.

  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

    Any thing for blesta?

  • MikeAMikeA Member, Host Rep

    @agentmishra said:
    Any thing for blesta?

    Considering it's open source and someone is making WHMCS module for free just to help people I think you should hire someone to develop one. :!

    Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

    @MikeA said:

    @agentmishra said:
    Any thing for blesta?

    Considering it's open source and someone is making WHMCS module for free just to help people I think you should hire someone to develop one. :!

    Mind getting hired?

  • cyberpersonscyberpersons Member
    edited October 2017

    You may want to check with @jetchirag, not sure that if he does blesta modules.

    And if someone is having issues with WHMCS module, they can post here or on CyberPanel forums.

  • If someone can help with blesta license, I can develop one for it as well.

  • @jetchirag said:
    If someone can help with blesta license, I can develop one for it as well.

    We've someone from blesta on LET?

  • @cyberpersons said:

    @jetchirag said:
    If someone can help with blesta license, I can develop one for it as well.

    We've someone from blesta on LET?

    Sure,blesta's developer is on LET

  • When installing Blesta you can also use a trial if that would give you long enough to test. Unsure whether he is still active, but I'll tag @pphillips

  • @iKeyZ said:
    When installing Blesta you can also use a trial if that would give you long enough to test. Unsure whether he is still active, but I'll tag @pphillips

    30 days trial is long enough. Thanks, didn't noticed

    Thanked by 2iKeyZ Ympker
  • Would be nice if someone could develop a opensource blesta like app.

  • Didn't notice that Blesta have a trial, but he may still need a dev license in case there are some bugs later.

  • pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

    @iKeyZ said:
    When installing Blesta you can also use a trial if that would give you long enough to test. Unsure whether he is still active, but I'll tag @pphillips

    I have been summoned! Yes, you can install and select "Start a 30-day free trial" during install. If you need more time, reach out to me on our website chat, PM, or email sales and reference this thread or mention CyberPanel and we'll get you sorted.

    Thanked by 1eva2000
  • WebProjectWebProject Member, Host Rep

    Does your control panel support IPv6 addresses?

  • @pphillips

    Thanks.

    @WebProject

    Not yet, but we can add.

  • We now have a translation file. If anyone is interested, let me know.

    Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • How can I add remote host to mysql?

  • @cyberpersons said:
    We now have a translation file. If anyone is interested, let me know.

    Happy to hear that :-) Let me translate it to Persian.

  • @awys said:
    How can I add remote host to MySQL?

    On the application level or you want to have remote access to MySQL?

  • I want to have remote access to mysql on the aplication level

  • @awys said:
    I want to have remote access to mysql on the aplication level

    I am also interested in this. I have another vps which I dont run mysql on as it currently connects to a cpanel account. I'd like to move it to the new web server.

  • for Chinese user or anyone who speaks Chinese , please join us in WeChat group.

    scan QR code

    if QR code is expired and I haven't updated it in time , please d me a PM.

  • @awys

    If I understand your question correctly, then you just need to allow MySQL to accept remote connections, a good guide for this can be:

    https://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/how-do-i-enable-remote-access-to-mysql-database-server.html

    Now inside your php/python code, you can connect to remote database normally.

    And if you want to have this inside CyberPanel, than we can consider it as a feature request.

  • Please add this function inside CyberPanel

  • WSSWSS Member

    While you're at it, add a button to have it do all server based stuff for me, will you? I can't be bothered to learn anything- I just want it to work.

    Here's my proposed addition:

    Thanked by 1vanhels
  • How can I generate DKIM for vhost on CyberPanel?

  • @WSS said:
    While you're at it, add a button to have it do all server based stuff for me, will you? I can't be bothered to learn anything- I just want it to work.

    Here's my proposed addition:

    As I already said, always with a great sense of humor. :)

  • @awys said:
    How can I generate DKIM for vhost on CyberPanel?

    You can setup a TXT record?

Sign In or Register to comment.