Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5$US VPS in Singapore from OVH.com.au ! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

5$US VPS in Singapore from OVH.com.au !

124»

Comments

• IamIam Member

@MaikoB is this fixed prices https://www.ovh.ie/vps/#ssd-discover I mean the prices will not increasing later?

• Nope

• @Iam said:
    @MaikoB is this fixed prices https://www.ovh.ie/vps/#ssd-discover I mean the prices will not increasing later?

This is fixed and definitive price. We do not plan to increase the price.

Thanked by 1Iam
  • Did some of you ordered your VPS ?

Are you enjoying it ? Any feedbacks ? :)

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

MaikoB said: Did some of you ordered your VPS ?

Routing to Asia and Oceania seems better than people think honestly.

• @CConner said:

Thank you.

We know that we have some issue with few ISP, but we are doing our best to solve them.
    In example, we added BBIX TK/HK/SG to Singapore few days ago. That kind of things take some time :)

• @MaikoB said:

@CConner said:

Thank you.

We know that we have some issue with few ISP, but we are doing our best to solve them.
    In example, we added BBIX TK/HK/SG to Singapore few days ago. That kind of things take some time :)

Any plan on adding HKIX/SGIX?

• @MaikoB not optimal US routing for me :( Traffic goes east coast before going back to west coast and to Asia, additional 80-100ms from my location. More peering/exchange in US West Coast?

• singhigh said: Any plan on adding HKIX/SGIX?

They already added SGIX! http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=26411

You can see it on the weathermap too :)

• @MaikoB said:

@CConner said:

Thank you.

Previously it was HK >JP>SG but now is HK>SG. Great job!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks for asking for feedback @MaikoB. I have no issues with the routing and performance of the VPS. As others and yourself mentioned, it has improved since my discovery SGP.

The only thing keeping me from dropping my Vultr/DO for this is the 1TB quota on 100Mbits.. I know it may not be possible to match France/Canada's 100Mbit unmetered -- just putting it out there.

• lay295lay295 Member
    edited August 2017

@MaikoB said:
    Did some of you ordered your VPS ?

I'm liking them, so I wanted to order a few more. I still have an order from the 25th on "Validation" still, running low on stock? Usually takes a day. I thought it was maybe because I paid with paypal so ordered another one yesterday with my debit card and nope. Either way good performance from the one I do have currently.

• hzrhzr Member

Public cloud available yet?

• @noqqkk said:
    Previously it was HK >JP>SG but now is HK>SG. Great job!!!!!!!!!

Thank you :)

@lay295 said:

I'm liking them, so I wanted to order a few more. I still have an order from the 25th on "Validation" still, running low on stock? Usually takes a day. I thought it was maybe because I paid with paypal so ordered another one yesterday with my debit card and nope. Either way good performance from the one I do have currently.

Send me the order in PM, I'll check. We are not low on stock ;)

Thanked by 1lay295
  • I have and OVH.com ID, most probably IE/UK one not sure.
    Can I sign up for this SG VPS ? have a client in Malaysia to host there and check.

• @mehargags said:
    I have and OVH.com ID, most probably IE/UK one not sure.
    Can I sign up for this SG VPS ? have a client in Malaysia to host there and check.

Yep. Go to the VPS page for your respective branch (click on VPS in the 'cloud' drop-down, not a specific VPS like 'SSD'), scroll down and you should see 'discovery offers'.

Thanked by 1Aidan