Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a Provider in US with asia optimized network?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for a Provider in US with asia optimized network?

Could anyone suggest a Provider with asia optimized network in US? Well, latency within US shouldn't be too bad.

Comments

• vnetvnet Member

Welcome to choose our servers in Hong Kong!

• Check us out. We have amazing peering into asia.

• OxideOxide Member

Our Los Angeles location provides good speeds to Asia, haven't heard any problems from our customers from that region.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Our LA location may suit you.

• Try BuyVM.
    But sometimes, providers in the LA/Seattle will have good ping to Asia

• Cloudshards and bitaccel both have LA locations which are Asian optimised. I use both and and recommend them both.

• @peppr said:
    Cloudshards and bitaccel both have LA locations which are Asian optimised. I use both and and recommend them both.

Thanks for the recommendation. I would suggest looking at where in Asia you're trying to target and run some tests. Asia is a complex matter.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

RamNode in Seattle

• yywudiyywudi Member

i recommend Cloudshards as their asia optimised IP connectivity is good for me.

• 9host9host Member

edis

• dnwkdnwk Member

@concerto49 said:
    Thanks for the recommendation. I would suggest looking at where in Asia you're trying to target and run some tests. Asia is a complex matter.

Do you have traceroute tool on your site?

• RelipRelip Member

DigitalOcean in SF is quiet good in South Korea.

• @dnwk said:
    Do you have traceroute tool on your site?

http://ca.lg.cloudshards.net -- are you looking for this?

• www.corporatecolo.com fully optimized to Asia, tons of Asian Customers- Many customers from China- Nlayer, HE and TeliaSonnera in Full BGP, covers all China Carriers, super to Japan- if interested ask for test Ips. Super deals offered on Cabinets less than cabinets and dedicated servers are also offered.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Sent out a PM.