Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2x Intel Xeon L5420 2.50GHz / 16GB RAM / 500GB HDD/ 1Gbps @ Unlid. - Oneprovider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2x Intel Xeon L5420 2.50GHz / 16GB RAM / 500GB HDD/ 1Gbps @ Unlid. - Oneprovider

mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
edited August 2017 in General

Currently in offer:

http://oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/seattle-usa

Pricing: $29 or 24.44EUR/month...

Thanked by 1alown

Comments

• That has been there for days , and do you gotta open a new thread for every oneprovider offer you see there.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: That has been there for days , and do you gotta open a new thread for every oneprovider offer you see there.

Do you even LE*?

• edited August 2017

@Nekki said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: That has been there for days , and do you gotta open a new thread for every oneprovider offer you see there.

Do you even LE*?

I drink my coffee every morning while looking at oneproviders.com stock to see if there is anything new. That offer has been there for a couple of weeks.

And what does LE* mean? Sorry I don't speak retard.Speak to me with proper English.

Thanked by 1DennisdeWit
  • WSSWSS Member

OneProvider is fucking shit. There's no other way to put it. They're fucking awful, have slow and crappy support, and are fucking clueless how to integrate their halfassed frontend to most solutions. Hell, their system doesn't even prune the SolusVM notifications.

Fuck them. Fuck them forever.

Thanked by 2Tom FennecFox
  • @WSS said:
    OneProvider is fucking shit. There's no other way to put it. They're fucking awful, have slow and crappy support, and are fucking clueless how to integrate their halfassed frontend to most solutions. Hell, their system doesn't even prune the SolusVM notifications.

Fuck them. Fuck them forever.

Hey man, don't talk about oneprovider like that. I spent 15 mins every morning looking at their fresh stock trying to pick up good deals. As long as you pick any locations of france/netherlands or any of their USA locations with the management panel, then they are alright.

Oneprovider does a hell of a job providing good deals, and all around budget dedicated servers.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said:

And what does LE* mean? Sorry I don't speak retard.Speak to me with proper English.

I'll speak to you with whatever I please, shit-stain.

• edited August 2017

@Nekki said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said:

I'll speak to you with whatever I please, shit-stain.

I'm assuming your bruises could mean you're into cruising. And I don’t really do this but.. I’ll be your band-aid.

So let’s patch up all our problems with band-aids and some shots of whiskey or some wine.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

IAlwaysBeCoding said: So let’s patch up all our problems With band-aids and some shots of whiskey or some wine.

I'll bring the crack.

• is this not the same deals I see at:

https://www.nocix.net/dedicated/

• WSSWSS Member
    edited August 2017

@Nekki said:

IAlwaysBeCoding said: So let’s patch up all our problems With band-aids and some shots of whiskey or some wine.

I'll bring the crack.

I think he has had enough.