Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] VPS in Voxility DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] VPS in Voxility DC

Hi I'm looking for a vps that is hosted in the voxility data centre. All I need is 1GB RAM at LEB pricing. All other specs I don't care much

Comments

• ihatetonyyihatetonyy Member
    edited July 2013

I believe PrismaVPS is in Voxility. Their current ads/site don't advertise it, but you could drop them a ticket.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

http://limehost.ro is Voxility direct to consumers.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

I believe PrismaVPS is in Voxility. Their current ads/site don't advertise it, but you could drop them a ticket.

They closed down the Voxility location shortly after opening (I think it was in less than a month), citing network issues, something along the lines of "connectivity and performance problems even within Europe, that the provider did not want to work on solving". I dunno, the network seemed more than fine to me.

It probably depends on who their reseller was, I doubt they were direct with Voxility if they threw it away that easily (the base costs are high).

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

@SplitIce said:
    http://limehost.ro is Voxility direct to consumers.

Voxility now sell direct from their website I believe.

Ixam-Hosting.Com sell Voxility OpenVZ and KVM VPS, don't know if the specs are in LEB pricing though. I think vHostLayer also sells them.

Yes they seem to now.

"Limehost is Voxility. Same company. Limehost is not a reseller. " (Voxility Strategic Partner Contact)

So it doesn't really matter which you choose. I suppose just take the cheapest quote.

• AndreiAndrei Member
    edited January 2015

@Ruriko It's pretty expensive over there... What about M247.ro ?