Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone has racksx Singapore line VPS ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone has racksx Singapore line VPS ?

Do you have any trouble setting up nameserver ? I have tried install 2 panels on my VPS (Vesta and cwp) , both of them suffer the same fate. Their nameserver can't be reached by world wide web. The panels works just fine when I install them on other providers (multiples providers). So I just want to know whether there is any other who suffer the same fate as me or it's just the bad luck of me.

Comments

• Still no luck eh? What did their support tell you?

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited August 2017

Their support said that it is not the problem on their end. And as a matter of fact, I don't know how to prove it otherwise.

• @yokowasis said:
    Their support said that it is not the problem on their end. And as a matter of fact, I don't know how to prove it otherwise.

Try to do a manual install instead of using some panels. It should work with vcp and cwp but by doing it manually you'd make sure you spot issues.

If that doesn't work. Forget about your host and get another VPS in that region.

• Yeah that's what I am doing. I am looking for another alternative VPS provider.