Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Dedicated Server 2xE5-2620 with 32GB Ram-240Gb SSD under $75 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Dedicated Server 2xE5-2620 with 32GB Ram-240Gb SSD under $75

2»

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:
    What I don't understand is how you only have a $75 budget with more than 30 million hits p/month, that is just bad monetization.

Yes. Because they are not generating much revenue from website. Recently they have started some aggressive marketing and I hope I can get more in near future. Till then I have to manage with all these.

• @AlanDS said:
    I am looking for following kind of dedicated server config. under $75. If anybody ca provide, please let me know

Dual E5-2620 v2 or better with 16 or 32 GB ECC Ram and 240GB SSD and 10TB Traffic on 1Gbps port(Basic DDoS protection required). Would prefer the location which is closer to India.

Thanks

Yes, we can provide you with the nearest configuration on a semi-annually or a quarterly signup.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2017

@Breezehost said:

@AlanDS said:
    I am looking for following kind of dedicated server config. under $75. If anybody ca provide, please let me know

Dual E5-2620 v2 or better with 16 or 32 GB ECC Ram and 240GB SSD and 10TB Traffic on 1Gbps port(Basic DDoS protection required). Would prefer the location which is closer to India.

Thanks

Yes, we can provide you with the nearest configuration on a semi-annually or a quarterly signup.

Dude, learn how to quote and reply properly or no-one will take you seriously.

• BreezehostBreezehost Member
    edited August 2017

@Nekki said:
    Dude, learn how to quote and reply properly or no-one will take you seriously.

Thanks for the guidance though it was done by error.

• @AlanDS said:
    The average ping response time is 260ms.
    In UAE it's around 230ms.

How is it?

PS: My existing provider gives on average 230ms in India and 200ms in UAE

It's not bad but also not very good. I'd recommend using a CDN, CDN.net recently posted their offer on LET with one of their POP's in India. Should help you in improving the speed. If you want to go expensive way, try speedyrails, they are resellers of edgecast which is a great CDN and they have 3 POP's in India.

• regeleregele Member, Host Rep

@AlanDS said:
    Hello All,

I am looking for following kind of dedicated server config. under $75. If anybody can provide, please let me know

Thanks

I can help you, but in bulgaria, if you want the required configuration.