Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostigation Down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostigation Down?

2»

Comments

• @DotVPS said: progress on the move to new DC?

I would guess about 1/3 of the VPS have been moved there, 100% of the shared hosting and I have enough open nodes that I posted some stock up for sale there.

• Working fine for me now for my LA boxes, and main site / solus is up too

• @miTgiB said: Charlotte and Rock Hill are without issue, but Los Angeles is dead in the water while Quadranet deals with whatever issue they are experiencing, which also takes out my billing site, main site and solus.

>

@miTgiB since you have 3 different locations, why not put the main site in one location, the billing site in the second location and the solus in the third location. This way when quadranet screws up you would get less complaints maybe.

P.S. I am not a customer, just suggesting.

• Why do quadranet seems crappy these days? If I am not wrong hostigation was down last week because of ddos at quadranet.

• @nvrtrust said: Why do quadranet seems crappy these days? If I am not wrong hostigation was down last week because of ddos at quadranet.

maybe some large paying chinese client they refused to cancel

• "neverending story"