Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 - $49/mo UK hosted -- Free virtualizor license for 1 month included.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E3 - $49/mo UK hosted -- Free virtualizor license for 1 month included.

MSPNickMSPNick Member
edited August 2017 in Offers

Company name: MyServerPlanet Ltd

Information: MyServerPlanet started in 2014 - with ten years experience within the Hosting industry, our highly experienced technical team can manage your query almost instantly. When your with our service you can rest assured that whatever solution you purchase from us, is using 100% top of the range, high end hardware to accomplish your required needs.

TOS: https://www.myserverplanet.com/tos.php

AUP: https://www.myserverplanet.com/aup.php

PayPal/Credit card are accepted payment methods

CPU:E3-1240v2 @ 3.40GHz

RAM:16GB Ram

HDD:1TB

Bandwidth:10TB Bandwidth

IPs:/29 (5 IP's)

UK ONLY.
Order now -->
https://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=237

No coupon required.

Thanks.

Comments

• mkshmksh Member

what about my non required needs?

• @mksh said:
    what about my non required needs?

Sorry, not sure what this means, will PM you though to talk.

• Does your company own the server hardware? When I check your last company accounts I don't see many assets.

• @Nuntius said:
    Does your company own the server hardware? When I check your last company accounts I don't see many assets.

We own the servers. Yes

• @MSPNick said:

@Nuntius said:
    Does your company own the server hardware? When I check your last company accounts I don't see many assets.

We own the servers. Yes

Why you don't have more assets in your company statement? Hardware have a value that should been shown in your assets - could you please explain this?

Thanked by 2pike Stradale
  • @Nuntius said:

@MSPNick said:

@Nuntius said:

We own the servers. Yes

Why you don't have more assets in your company statement? Hardware have a value that should been shown in your assets - could you please explain this?

I'm not 100% sure how accountancy works as we employe another company to do this. I don't get why this has to do with the offer it's self..

• @MSPNick said:

@Nuntius said:

@MSPNick said:

@Nuntius said:

We own the servers. Yes

I'm not 100% sure how accountancy works as we employe another company to do this. I don't get why this has to do with the offer it's self..

Oh it has a lot todo to see how well a company is doing and have enough assets - so I can trust to rent a server from you guys. Company without much assets and means not many severs are owned by them.

• @Nuntius said:

@MSPNick said:

@Nuntius said:

@MSPNick said:

@Nuntius said:

We own the servers. Yes

Oh it has a lot todo to see how well a company is doing and have enough assets - so I can trust to rent a server from you guys. Company without much assets and means not many severs are owned by them.

Rest assured, we own everything in the UK. I can show you photos, if you want to kindly add me on skype (if you've got it..) I will show you some if you want. Please private message me.