Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virmach.com not respond from 7 hrs shared server IP null routef
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmach.com not respond from 7 hrs shared server IP null routef

Any one have virmach direct no please ?
My shared hosting server IP down from 7 hrs but not respond to ticket

Comments

• Try live chat.

• sonicsonic Veteran

It's weekend, they have family man.

Thanked by 1joeri
  • @Pkwebhost said:

Where is your provider tag ?

• alexyaoyangalexyaoyang Member
    edited August 2017

@Winne said:

@Pkwebhost said:

Where is your provider tag ?

Genuinely wondering, he has not created any offers on LET, but he does have his web hosting link in his signature, does he need the provider tag?

• Yes i talk with live chat five time but they refuse that they haven't authorized, and response will be mixumum in 3 hrs but now more then 8 hrs no respinse

• I think you have confused this with Virmach's ticket system. Virmach doesnt owe you anything here and I hope they do not respond here.

• More then 8 hrs they are not response hope they will response here and fix my issue

@JoeMerit said:
    I think you have confused this with Virmach's ticket system. Virmach doesnt owe you anything here and I hope they do not respond here.

• Hope they terminate your account

• #JoeMerit said: Hope they terminate your account

Hope they terminate your account @JoeMerit , because you didnt have time to read rules. He didnt post offers so there's nothing to ban. And noone Forbids a link to a hosting service on your signature.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/91400/lowendtalk-community-rules

• I don't mean here. I don't care about his provider tag or lack thereof.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited August 2017

I've a bunch of $7.50/y VPS from them that work surprisingly well.

Had to do a traceroute for them as my dedi with OVH couldn't talk to my containers at virmach. They responded in about 20 minutes and I replied with some traceroutes. It looks like something upstream that they're obviously aware of.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • phpminphpmin Member
    edited August 2017

I was kidding @JoeMerit (video > :D)
    Anyway agree with you. If you have a terrible experience with a bad hosting provider, do a negative review (maybe helps someone in the future), but to ask in a forum support to a provider is a bull***t

• Finally got response and issue has been resolved

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Pkwebhost said:

How many times did you bump the ticket in the last 7 hours?

Thanked by 1joeri
  • @Nekki said:

@Pkwebhost said:

How many times did you bump the ticket in the last 7 hours?

I just open ticket no any more Reply on same ticket

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2017

JoeMerit said: I think you have confused this with Virmach's ticket system. Virmach doesnt owe you anything here and I hope they do not respond here.

Some customers like creating a thread per time they attempt to contact us. This doesn't really affect how we handle the ticket as we have a queue and different department that we handle. It definitely doesn't "help" to private message us, go on live chat, create a ticket, and create a thread but it doesn't hurt. However, it does hurt when the customer creates multiple tickets regarding the same issue as they may be put in the back of the queue to deal with together.

However, I definitely don't appreciate customers exaggerating situations publicly. This has already happened with @Pkwebhost in the past in the thread I just linked above.

I won't go in-depth as much as last time, but since this is public, I'd like to address what occurred.

• Customer's Server did not go DOWN. He was nullrouted. Customer knows he was nullrouted, and he mentioned this in the ticket but not on the thread. He does mention this in the title, but the content of the thread seem otherwise.
    • Customer has a history of suspensions, DMCA warning, nullroutes. This is fine as they were dealt with, but he should understand these take longer than "general" tickets as it's usually assigned to a specific sys admin.
    • Customer was nullrouted for a Spamhaus SBL listing. This usually takes a significant time on our end to resolve, but it was prioritized for the customer.
    • Ticket was flagged by our Tier 3 agent to our Sr. Sys Admin 20 minutes after it was created. Ticket received a response
    • Customer received a response to his ticket under 8 hours, after we pulled the report from the datacenter. Customer received a response to other ticket within an hour. Second response to first ticket was within 10 minutes.
    • Customer's IP blacklisting fee was waived by our Sys Admin as a courtesy.
    • Customer appears to have signed up under two different accounts, further complicating the situation in the long run.

For future reference, nullroutes generally last 24 to 48 hours minimum for spam. Everything that was done earlier was done out of courtesy.

JoeMerit said: Hope they terminate your account

We will never terminate someone's account for providing (even exaggerated) feedback on a message board. However, Spamhaus listing, continuous nullroutes, suspensions, and breach of contract may eventually result in that. If that occurs the thread that's going to be created will most likely be similar in context.

Since @Pkwebhost appears to be a provider we are slightly more lenient, but we still do not permit multiple accounts. I'll have my team reach out to him to resolve this issue.

Pkwebhost said: esponse will be mixumum in 3 hrs but now more then 8 hrs no respinse

Live chat should have told you the average response time is 3 hours and not maximum. For future reference, the 3 hours average we cite is for ALL tickets. This includes a lot of 1 hour responses for general support tickets, and a few tickets escalated (like your ticket) that usually take longer.

• TomTom Member

@VirMach said:

>

This is why I like you guys.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • WSSWSS Member

@VirMach I think you guys can afford to start charging realistic prices for your services.. even if I still want native IPv6 (Never happen because ColoCrossing).

• YuraYura Member

@Virmach: OVH prices with premium support

<3

• imokimok Member

@WSS said:
    @VirMach I think you guys can afford to start charging realistic prices for your services.. even if I still want native IPv6 (Never happen because ColoCrossing).

True that @virmach. But first, please post an unsustainable offer in https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/121247/dedicated-server-deals

Thank you.

• @Virmach Considering that you didn't charge the $25 suspension fee for spamming and this was dealt within 8 hours, your support is superb!

You should have just charged him the money because it takes time to delist off Spamhaus and sys admin time is expensive...

Please post us a dedi offer. :D
    Been a while since we got a offer.

• Good response Virmach. I also like that you guys did waive his blacklisting fee as a courtesy. Sometimes customers could make mistakes but you guys have good tolerances about it.