Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

mrVM.net | $4/year deals on EU and US OpenVZ VPS ... and more ..
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

mrVM.net | $4/year deals on EU and US OpenVZ VPS ... and more ..

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I've been active in the hosting business since 2004 when I started my first brand MikHoSoft (which still is active).
Today is the official pre-launch of mrvm.net, where Virtual Private Servers and Shared Hosting will be offered at an affordable price.
As this is a pre-launch, website is being built and for the time being the link to WHMCS is https://my.freecpanelsharedhosting.com.

For those of you that already ordered a 128mb package in Germany from the older offer thread, please open a Billing ticket and I'll send you a individual promo code for a free 128mb package in the US.
Free for as long as you have any other active service with me.

Looking Glass :
Falkenstein, Germany
Kansas City, USA

Our Features
- Virtualizor Powered
- VPS Control Panel in client area
- HAProxy support for both HTTP and HTTPS
- Full root access
- DDoS Protection (Germany)
- Unmetered^ Port

128mb OpenVZ

* 1 Intel vCPU      
* 128mb RAM     
* 3gb RAID Storage     
* Unmetered^ Port    
* 1 Shared IPv4 (20+1 ssh Ports)     
* /112 IPv6 Block    
* Unmanaged OpenVZ      

Order Link ( $4.00/year )
DE
US

256mb OpenVZ

* 1 Intel vCPU     
* 256mb RAM    
* 5gb RAID Storage     
* Unmetered^ Port    
* 1 Shared IPv4 (20+1 ssh Ports)     
* /112 IPv6 Block     
* Unmanaged OpenVZ      

Order Link ($7.50 annually)
DE
US
Promo code: 1YTCQ4R3Y7 ($2.5 off on the 256mb) - 20 available

[FAQ]

1) Can I get a dedicated IPv4 address?
Ususally not, this service was designed to use NAT IPv4 and native IPv6.

2) Do your servers employ Raid?
Yes, all servers are using either using RAID 1 or RAID 10.

3) Do you backup individual VPS containers?
No, you are responsible for backups of the data on your VPS. In the event of complete data loss your container will be re-created as soon as possible.

4) Will you help me install/set up X, Y, Z?
This is an unmanaged service, your support options for installs/configurations are posting your questions at the Lowendspirit forum or here.

5) TUN/TAP available?
Yes, enable/disable it from the WHMS integrated control panel.

6) Why does the service list a bandwidth limit when you offer unmetered ports?
When that limit is reached the VPS is not suspended like many other providers do. Your connection will only be limited to a lower (still acceptable) speed.
This is a part of the Fair Usage Policy.

7) What is this "Fair Usage Policy"?
Here on LET it's called "The Golden Rule";

Don’t be a dick.
Do unto others. Don't do things that decades of netiquette have shown to be offensive. Don't be That Guy. Don't break the rules. When in doubt, don't.
Just don't be a dick.

8) Examples of unacceptable content/applications

* TOR
* Open proxies
* Port scanning
* website and/or service in regards to pirated software

NOTE: Breaking the Fair Usage Policy will not get you suspended, it will get you terminated.
If you have a question about acceptable applications, post it in the Lowendspirit forum.

Behave

Comments

• Hi, you mention a shared IPv4 and HAProxy support, how does that work?
    Do you offer a HAProxy vhost? I'd like to use stunnel with my own certificates on port 443, would this be possible?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2017

in the control panel you setup enter your domain name and what Internal IP it will be forwarded to.

Update your DNS with the external IP and you are good to go.
    HTTPS will be proxied untouched (TCP Port) so you install the certificate on your server.

Thanked by 2someSguy vimalware
  • nice to know there's another NAT VPS Provider :)

@mexyul said:
    nice to know there's another NAT VPS Provider :)

Thank you :)

• Not sure why it shows $4.18 instead of $4 when I go to order it. Anyway, ordered for the US location (already had the DE location).

@advarisk said:
    Not sure why it shows $4.18 instead of $4 when I go to order it. Anyway, ordered for the US location (already had the DE location).

It is prorated so if you check the renewal date you have paid for 1 year and 1 month this time.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @mikho

Awesome!!! You're super FAST and one of the best support that i get from Lowendtalk.com. Very helpful and the VPS work great. I can't say too much but I am happy with your services. Thumb Up!!!

For those who are looking for NAT VPS, please give this guy a try. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

To setup both http and https is super easy than any others NAT providers. Just Login to their Control Panel -> VPS Management -> Domain Forwarding and configure both http and https potocol. Make sure your DNS pointing to the External IP. You're done. I have my Let Encrypt SSL certificate up and running within a 5 minutes.

Thanked by 2mikho Mxl
  • MxlMxl Member

Wow,I can get a free vps!Thanks

I have noticed that some orders has been marked as incomplete even after the invoice has been paid.
    I'm reaching out to paypal to see if there is an issue on their end.

Please accept my apologies for any delays as I have to manually check paypal for each unpaid invoice.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@b6688 said:
    @mikho

Awesome!!! You're super FAST and one of the best support that i get from Lowendtalk.com. Very helpful and the VPS work great. I can't say too much but I am happy with your services. Thumb Up!!!

For those who are looking for NAT VPS, please give this guy a try. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

To setup both http and https is super easy than any others NAT providers. Just Login to their Control Panel -> VPS Management -> Domain Forwarding and configure both http and https potocol. Make sure your DNS pointing to the External IP. You're done. I have my Let Encrypt SSL certificate up and running within a 5 minutes.

Are you recommending his services after having a plan for a few hours?

Thanked by 1vimalware

@Nekki said:

@b6688 said:
    @mikho

Are you recommending his services after having a plan for a few hours?

He has actually had service since I opened DE so a week and change :).

It's been a few tickets during that time.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@mikho said:
    I have noticed that some orders has been marked as incomplete even after the invoice has been paid.

Please accept my apologies for any delays as I have to manually check paypal for each unpaid invoice.

No problem. I do have these issues with roughly 4 out of 5 orders when paying with Paypal and so far nobody was able to tell me what's the cause. No big deal, but it gets annoying if the provider isn't used to the problem, suspects fraud and terminates my account...

@brueggus said:

@mikho said:

No problem. I do have these issues with roughly 4 out of 5 orders when paying with Paypal and so far nobody was able to tell me what's the cause. No big deal, but it gets annoying if the provider isn't used to the problem, suspects fraud and terminates my account...

You are not the first (assuming you are the one that never got thru), I've seen a couple from now and then, more than usual the last few weeks, first time this week (so far) :)

• We want IPv4!

@asterisk14 said:
    We want IPv4!

You got one.... and so does everyone else :)

• good luck with your sales!

Thanked by 2mikho bersy
  • Congrats mikho!!!! Nice to see you branch out of shared arena man. :)

Thanked by 1mikho
  • @Nekki

I was previously using NAT VPS from Quadhost.net (i-83.net) and inceptionghosting.com.
    Inceptionhosting.com have no problem but i-83.net was down for quite a long time. Hence, I have cancelled their NAT VPS.

I bought this NAT VPS almost a week ago and try to setup and surprisingly their support response time was extremely fast (within 5 minutes my NAT VPS was up and running). As I said, I am happy with mikho.

• I needed a hetzner vpn POP.

Guess I have no choice. :D

@vimalware said:
    I needed a hetzner vpn POP.

Guess I have no choice. :D

Debian 8 is available as a reinstall option. To much to list all options in the order form.
    If you need some other template, let me know.

Thank you for your business!

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @mikho said:
    in the control panel you setup enter your domain name and what Internal IP it will be forwarded to.

HTTPS will be proxied untouched (TCP Port) so you install the certificate on your server.

Works like a dream. real-IP forwarding too!

Thanked by 1mikho

@vimalware said:

@mikho said:

Works like a dream. real-IP forwarding too!

Nice, I've worked together with Virtualizor on that feature.... my WHMCS is a bit modified by me to meet my requirements.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Damn, this shit sounds good. Let me order one, please.

• Would be great if you also open on Singapore

@yokowasis said:
    Would be great if you also open on Singapore.

Perhaps sometime in the future.

• djndjn Member

Take it the buy De and get US free has finished for new customers ?

@djn said:
    Take it the buy De and get US free has finished for new customers ?

Yes. Only those who bought a DE in the first offer will get a US as a thank you.

• After the order, the order appears fraud. Previously in other service providers have encountered such a situation, but they will manually help me open the order, so I do not know the reasons for fraud.
    This service provider does not give me re-activate the order and asked me to find maxmind solution, I have e-mail advice to maxmind, but has not yet received a reply.
    I have repeatedly explained to the customer services that there must be misunderstanding, and found on the Internet maxmind related information. But found that my account has been deleted, which makes me feel disappointed.

maxmind related information:Because WHMCS comes with maxmind, it can automatically determine the customer's information wether is fraud, the main judgment is based on: the purchase of the "IP address", fill in the information "country", fill in the information "phone number", these three must Consistent with each other, as long as inconsistent will be directly sentenced to fraud.

and my phone number without the international code.

@kmm996
    Your order received a score above 92% from Maxmind, can't remember the exact score. You opened a ticket about this and I'm glad you did that instead of trying to order again and again, like some others do. That shows respect.

As I told you in the ticket, with a score that high I can not accept you as a customer.
    Even after I answered you twice and asked you to take it up with MaxMind as they are the ones who sets the score you kept opening the ticket again and again.

Because of the consistent reopeing of the ticket trying to convince me I felt the need to close your account, I did not delete it.

If/when you get a reply from Maxmind with an explanation we can continue this discussion.
    I've sent you the Maxmind ID over PM so they can find your score and help you further.

• @mikho
    how to contact maxmind? I contact them in web immediate assistance,and receive this reply:
    Unfortunately I am not able to assist. Please notify the company with whom you were doing business to contact us in regard to this.