Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crissic Solutions, LLC Now accepting Credit Cards via STRIPE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crissic Solutions, LLC Now accepting Credit Cards via STRIPE

Wanted to make a brief post to let potential customers and existing customers know that we are now accepting payments via Stripe!

No fancy press release or any of that jazz, but hopefully an alternative to Paypal will allow customers to pay as they want to, rather than only having Paypal as the payment gateway. PLUS you never have to leave our website with Stripe, as your credit information is safely and securely passed through the stripe gateway via our website, without us having to store your credit card information!

Thanked by 1Asim

Comments

• AsimAsim Member

Thank you, this was the main issue placing the order ... now with STRIPE; its done.

I believe its a potential replacement for Google Wallet once Google pulls its plug .

• @Asim said:
    I believe its a potential replacement for Google Wallet once Google pulls its plug .

I agree it has some solid potential.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Congrats on adding stripe :).