Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help ! VPS Network Down. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help ! VPS Network Down.

2»

Comments

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Falzo said:
    @racksx on vacation probably. His domain seems expired also...

Did summer just claim its next victim?

Thanked by 3Falzo Rhys netomx
  • They moved to cloudflexy.com as far as I know. Not sure about client panel etc as I'm not a client. Not a good sign though.

• bsdguybsdguy Member

I don't know much about ovz crap nor about centos but for a start you might want to try to assign by hand like so: ifconfig venet0 <IP> netmask 255.255.255.0

Note: a) the netmask might be wrong but most probably is OK. b) Your gateway highly probably is a.b.c.1 where a.b.c stands for the first 3 bytes of your ip.

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited July 2017

Okay. Another support (not the guy who asked to reinstall 32bit) reach out to me.

Apparently my VPS has been compromised and used to DDOS another IP. Yeah Probably @WSS right. They null route me for a reason.

I hired a guy to help me setting up my nameservers. Because I have spent days without much success. I suppose I will just pay a guy and be done with it. Eventually he too fails miserably like me.

Apparently that's the time my vps is compromised. I reset the password and they put back my vps on.

All is well (for now). Even tough I still have no idea on how to setup my Nameservers on racksx (it works fine on alpharacks). And hiring (another) guy to setup my servers is totally out of questions.

• bsdguybsdguy Member

Frankly, you must stop to listen to just about everybody and to try and fumble. What you need is a systematic approach. IT is no miracle but something engineered and constructed, so it can - and must - be systematically dealt with (and not magically, socially, emotionally, or by lottery fumbling).

Thanked by 2Saragoldfarb WSS
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2017

@WSS said:
    Go into SolusVM and tell it to "Reconfigure networking". If it still doesn't work, you were probably null routed by your host for <reasons>.

Aww.... It would've been a lot more interesting if he tried to use the "Reconfigure Networking" feature on KVM :(

• WSSWSS Member

"Not supported by your Operating System." is such a rush.

• @Damian said:

Daddy!