Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZipVPS - [$3.00]: Linux 256MB KVM [$7.00 each]: 512MB KVM with Windows or 1024MB KVM with Linux
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ZipVPS - [$3.00]: Linux 256MB KVM [$7.00 each]: 512MB KVM with Windows or 1024MB KVM with Linux

HoloshedHoloshed Member
edited July 2013 in Offers

Sunday Edition

ZipVPS Byte 256MB $3.00 Monthly with coupon code Q4N331YLCM (automatically applied)

• 256MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 10GB Storage on a Flashcache SSD Cached RAID10/BBU Disk Array
  • 250GB Transfer on a Gigabit Port
  • 1 Fair Use CPU Cores
  • 1 Included IPv4 IP Address
  • Click here to Order

Windows Deal

This weekend only, we are offering our Meg (512MB) VPS plan with Windows Server OS included and our Gig (1024MB) VPS plan (Linux Only) for $7.00 each. Just pick your special!

ZipVPS Meg 512MB - Windows Included $7.00 Monthly with coupon code LIW6N5LW2J (automatically applied)

• 512MB Guaranteed Ram
  • 25GB Storage on a Flashcache SSD Cached RAID10/BBU Disk Array
  • 500GB Transfer on a Gigabit Port
  • 2 Fair Use CPU Cores
  • Click here to Order

Want a Linux Weekend Deal?

ZipVPS Gig 1024MB $7.00 Monthly with coupon code QV1A2H0KI0 (automatically applied)

• 1024M Guaranteed RAM
  • 50GB Storage on a Flashcache SSD Cached RAID10/BBU Disk Array
  • 1000GB Transfer on a Gigabit Port
  • 4 Fair Use CPU Cores
  • Click here to Order

Custom Plans/Custom OS/ISO/Templates

• Want to double up on resources (such as make the 1024MB plan a 2048MB plan)? Just do a ticket and we can set something up for you at double the quoted price. (Such as $7.00 x 2 = $14.00)
  • If you want a custom template or ISO added, submit a ticket and let us know!
  • Other Windows Server OS templates can be made by request but requires extra time. On activation, all Windows Server OS VPS boot to Windows Server 2012. Put Windows Version needed in order notes if different.

Information

• All VPS located in Buffalo, NY
  • 100% satisfaction guranteed - No Questions Asked 3 day refund policy.
  • Payment methods accepted are PayPal, Credit Cards and Bitcoins.
  • All orders processed generally within 1 to 6 hours.
  • We are here to help you where we can even though the service is unmanaged.
  • Anything else you wonder about, just ask!
  • Our policies - TOS/Privacy Policy/AUP

LookingGlass: Network Test

Coupon codes valid till 07-22-13 (July 22nd) and apply for the life of the plan.

Comments

• As a Sunday Special Edition(addition) I have placed our 256MB Byte VPS plan on sale also for $3.00.

• pcanpcan Member

I got the 1024 Mb RAM / 4 core VPS from the previous special offer: CPU and disk are fast. Network throughput is a lot better than most VPS at this price. I routinely reach more than 200 mbps (20-40 megabytes per second download speeds).

A little clarification: I am simply a satisfied customer. I wrote my experience here because this host is fairly new and maybe someone is wondering about the performance.

Thanked by 2Adduc Holoshed
  • Thank you, pcan!

Also I am about to create a reloadable Windows 2008 R2 template for use with the Windows packages. I am open to other requests if anyone wants an ISO or template made.

• CoryCory Member

Just setup a Windows VPS with the Windows 2008 template and it works great. Runs very quickly. Had a few questions for support and they were quick to respond.

• Thank you @Cory! I have added a few days onto the promo codes if anyone still wants to order at these prices.