Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1Gbps Raid10 VPS Deals in USA-LA/NL High Bandwidth! from €/$3.50/m 50% Off
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1Gbps Raid10 VPS Deals in USA-LA/NL High Bandwidth! from €/$3.50/m 50% Off

MonsteRMonsteR Member
edited July 2013 in Offers

RaptorNode - 50% off Promo KVM Raid10 VPS

Features

*7 Day Money Back Guarantee
*High bandwidth Servers
*Hardware Raid 10
*Primary Locations USA-LA/Nethlerlands
*24 Hour Support

50% Off with the code - RaptorKVM

USA is still Pre-Order As were waiting for our tech to arrive at Quadranet LA with the server.

USA Location will be in $, Netherlands Location will be charged in € due to costs differences

RAPTOR EGG

$/€ 25.00/year
DISK 10GB
1Gbps Uplink
Transfer 500GB
RAM 128MB
Cores 1
IPs 1
Order Netherlands
Order USA-LA

RAPTOR 1

$/€3.50/month with discount code applied
DISK 25GB
1Gbps Uplink
Transfer 2TB
RAM 256MB
Cores 1
IPs 1
Order Netherlands
Order USA-LA

NODE 2

$7/month with discount code applied
DISK 50GB
1Gbps Uplink
Transfer 5TB
RAM 512MB
Cores 2
*IPs 1
Order USA-LA

Check out the rest of our plans here

Comments

• SpiritSpirit Member

You're not new here so I would imagine that you're familiar with basic LEB rules. Please read the rules at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines and edit your VPS offer according to rules, please.

• @Spirit said:
    You're not new here so I would imagine that you're familiar with basic LEB rules. Please read the rules at http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/3996/lowendtalk-guidelines and edit your VPS offer according to rules, please.

Hi,
    If you referring to under 7 a month the post follows it, Because with the 50% promo code its 7?

• SpiritSpirit Member

Do you use number 7 without $ or € on purpose? Please read rules carefully, step by step, again and edit your VPS offer according to rules.

Low End offers only. Currently a price point must be met

• USD$7/month recurring on monthly billing, with no setup fee, or
    • USD$48/year recurring on annual billing, with no setup fee, if the provider has been in business for more than a year.
    • For currency other than USD, use the foreign exchange on the day of posting to verify the cost fits the requirement.
    • Do not list packages that do not pass the pricing test, even if you have one or more that do.
  • MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@Spirit said:
    Do you use number 7 without $ or € on purpose? Please read rules carefully, step by step, again and edit your VPS offer according to rules.

I removed the one witch was 7 Euros as well as $ so Only the USD$7 remains, we are allowed to post other currency's as long as there under $7 correct?

Thanked by 1Spirit
  • SpiritSpirit Member
    edited July 2013

Sure :)
    btw. you removed wrong one (7$ instead 7€). I edited it for you ;-)

• @Spirit said:
    Sure :)
    btw. you removed wrong one (7$ instead 7€). I edited it for you ;-)

ok, Thanks :)

• ttsaonttsaon Member

what's ip .I need ping the speed.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@ttsaon said:
    what's ip .I need ping the speed.

USA-LA 66.63.183.66
    Netherlands - 212.7.205.1
    If there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact us.

• GallusGallus Member

So the customer can choose to pay in dollars or euros? Because in euros it is 30 percent more expensive. 25 euros is equal to 33 dollar.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@Gallus said:
    So the customer can choose to pay in dollars or euros? Because in euros it is 30 percent more expensive. 25 euros is equal to 33 dollar.

Hi,
    No our USA Servers are priced in USD $ and our Netherlands servers are priced in Euros although you can still pick your currency, This is to balance the price difference in costs our end, Netherlands is known to costs more for IPs, Network, Bandwidth etc

• USA is all setup as well, So both locations are now available, Limited stock left.

• RurikoRuriko Member

Your TOS says up to 72hours to request a refund but on here you say 7days... now which is true?

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@Ruriko said:
    Your TOS says up to 72hours to request a refund but on here you say 7days... now which is true?

Hi,
    We have done alot of upgrade to our new packages and our website recently. This has now been altered to the correct 7 Day Money Back Guarantee policy.

• order button doesn't work..

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@MorningIris said:
    order button doesn't work..

Hi,
    Im not sure why this isn't working for you, I will look into it, What browser are you using?

• @MonsteR it doesn't work with Firefox.

• ok Ill take a took into this now.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@MorningIris said:
    MonsteR it doesn't work with Firefox.

Hi,
    Just updating you,
    the links were missing the www., if I try the links in Chrome and look at the Console, I get the following errors:

OPTIONS http://www.raptornode.com/client/cart.php Origin http://raptornode.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin. jquery.js:1
    XMLHttpRequest cannot load http://www.raptornode.com/client/cart.php. Origin http://raptornode.com is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin. cart.php?a=confproduct&i=3:1

As the System URL is set to use www., we need to add a www. on the href from our main site. This issue should be fixed :)

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited July 2013

@MonsteR I had to buy one from other provider.
    Also, checkout and continue shopping button do NOT work.

• @MorningIris Other customers have ordered fine, witch is the bit im not really getting?

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

did you type in the hostname and root password? Also you would need to clear your cache first.

• three buttons on right corner, view cart works, nothing else.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@MorningIris Please flush your cache, and clear your cookies etc and try again, I will also flus our cdn's cache.

• yywudiyywudi Member

@MonsteR it's OK just to add www in your order link. no www then there's no order summary and the button not work.

and, for the US test IP, seems use Tinet for tracert test, its connectivity not good recently, is that possible you switch to NLayer for inbound?

• @yywudi said:
    MonsteR it's OK just to add www in your order link. no www then there's no order summary and the button not work.

and, for the US test IP, seems use Tinet for tracert test, its connectivity not good recently, is that possible you switch to NLayer for inbound?

Please try 66.63.183.66

• yywudiyywudi Member

that's what i just tested.
    same issue when i purchased from RamNode before. after a ticket they just swith inbound to NLayer and much better than TiNet, it might be some network route choose issue. tinet is bad from my ISP(china telecom), that even go around UK then go to west USA...

@MonsteR said:
    Please try 66.63.183.66

• @yywudi said:
    same issue when i purchased from RamNode before. after a ticket they just swith inbound to NLayer and much better than TiNet, it might be some network route choose issue. tinet is bad from my ISP(china telecom), that even go around UK then go to west USA...

OK ill take a took at this now.

• MonsteRMonsteR Member
    edited July 2013

@yywudi said:

One of our techs will look into this after replacing 2 faulty HDDs on one of our Raid10 arrays today when they come in.

• @yywudi said:

Hi,
    right now it's on PCCW, I can't do the routing until tomorrow check to see if it's good for you though.

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited July 2013

Be warned this host doesn't refund you unless you give them a valid reason which they never mention this in their TOS. All it says that you are entitled for a refund within 7 days which clearly never stated that you must give a reason