Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rage4 DNS summer promo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rage4 DNS summer promo

gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
edited July 2013 in Offers

While waiting for version 3 we have new Rage4 DNS promo for you!

As always we offer you:
our own dual stack (both IPv4 and IPv6) anycast network - right now it's second biggest anycast DNS network in the World with more than 30 servers on all continents except Antarctica; GeoDNS - with two operation modes "closest first" and geozone based, with full EDNS0 support, whitelisted by Google and OpenDNS; failover support - intergation with UptimeRobot, NewRelic, NodePing, ScaleXtreme and generic webhooks support; vanity NS - you can use your own domain name in NS records; API access - you can integrate your application with us; free usage tier of 250 000 requests per domain per month.

Regular users promo: move your domain(s) to Rage4 DNS between 20th of July and 20th of August and get additional 50000 free requests (total of 300 000 free requests per domain per month)

How to apply? Join us at https://rage4.com, move your domains and open support ticket so we can assign your promo usage.

If you are hosting provider join Rage4 Partner and get one of our flat fee based packages: 15€/month for each 75 domains, 25€/month for each 125 domains or 50€/month for each 250 domains.

If you want to move larger number domains contact use for custom quote.

Please note: promo available only for domains added first time,

Comments

• Is there any sort of packages for 2 domains. I want to move my domains over from Route 53 and get proper GeoDNS support, but am wary about rising costs as traffic goes up and down. So just thought I'd ask if there are flat domain based packages available in smaller numbers for non hosting providers

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@rldowling03 - I'm afraid not, the cheapest flat fee based package is 15€ month (you can use Rage4 Partner even if you are regular website owner)

• On well. Just thought I'd ask :) ill leave my DNS as it is for now (I signed up anyway a few weeks back) and see how many requests I'm doing a month to see if its feasible :)

• Can you extend this promo for existing customers? I have moved most of my domain portfolio a couple of weeks ago, and I would love 50k extra hits per domain.

• @plumberg said:
    Can you extend this promo for existing customers? I have moved most of my domain portfolio a couple of weeks ago, and I would love 50k extra hits per domain.

+1

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

@plumberg, @peppr - unfortunately it's not possible

• @gbshouse Is it possible to add redirection ( 301, 302) as well. Technically it is not part of DNS, however it is useful to have that and many dns systems have that in place.

The record is set to an internal IP, which redirects to the user supplied url.