Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS STORAGE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS STORAGE

FrameworksFrameworks Member
edited July 2017 in Requests

Hello Team!

I'm looking for a Storage VPS for my NextCloud app and will be using Yunohost as the Control Panel. I need the following specs below:

CPU: 2

RAM: 2048 MB

DISK: 2 TB

IP: 1 IPv4

DDoS Protection: Must

Bandwidth: 5 TB

Budget: $10/Month

Please let me know if I need to increase my budget! Anyway I'm planning to order the OneProvider special plan which is around $12/month but I'm not sure with the performance, I did checked the previous offers from here but I can't find any.
Thank you!

OT: DO you know Servarica?

EDITED: Its not online.net, its OneProvider.

Comments

• EdmondEdmond Member

@cociu should be able to help you out for a VPS in RO.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • bersybersy Member
    edited July 2017

It's not US, CAN, FR, RO based nor monthly cycle payment, but certainly within your budget -
    Time4VPS (LT, OVZ with IOPS limits) and ZXHost (DE, Ceph storage).

Frameworks said: Anyway I'm planning to order the Online.net special plan which is around $12/month but I'm not sure with the performance

It seems there was no any $12/m 2TB special offers from Online this year (January and June).

• bersy said: there was no any

Exactly, that's why I did not order one.

• If you would like US, I would recommend https://speedykvm.com/: 2 x E5-2620 2GHz, 5.3GB ECC, 2TB HDD in their Dallas location. I remember their staff added a promotional code for yearly payment, or if you can pay for 3 years, then use BUYKVM36MO which they published at http://buykvm.com/

I am personally very happy with their plans. Very stable, good IO performance and in-bound network speed (I cannot comment out-bound since for backup, mostly it is for rsync in). However as I saw several recent threads about closing account, be sure that you did not try to trick them such as creating several accounts :-) Also, plans are not upgradable so be sure you choose the right plan from the beginning.

Another one is ZXHost in DE. They also provide a stable storage one with nice support, and their plans are upgradable.

• dynamodynamo Member

Please read this thread in full before considering SpeedyKVM:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/119618/speedykvm-cancel-terminate-my-vps-without-any-reason-just-beware-please

Also search for other reviews of them and then make a opinion. If you decide to signup, there is another discount coupon in that thread (don't know whether it works on storage VPS or not). Additionally you can check this offer too:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/storage-vps-exclusive-offer-2gtb-for-10month/

Thanked by 2willie Falzo
  • williewillie Member

Wow, quite an interesting offer. I have way too much storage now so will skip it, but I've made a note of it.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@willie said:

Wow, quite an interesting offer. I have way too much storage now so will skip it, but I've made a note of it.

agreed in full, though I never heard of the provider before ;-)

also skipping it, because today I need my money for the DbD cluster thingy ^^

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited July 2017

@nhocconan said:
    I am personally very happy with their plans. Very stable, good IO performance and in-bound network speed (I cannot comment out-bound since for backup, mostly it is for rsync in). However as I saw several recent threads about closing account, be sure that you did not try to trick them such as creating several accounts :-) Also, plans are not upgradable so be sure you choose the right plan from the beginning.

Thanks for the recommendation, we are happy to provide excellent support and uptime :)

Here is the spec I would recommend if willing to pay annually.

DAL-STOR 61
    5.3GB ECC RAM
    2 CPU (host node is Dual E5-2620 v1)
    2TB HDD Raid 60
    10TB Transfer, 4gbps Port
    Full KVM Virtualization
    $95.00/Paid Annually ($7.91 Monthly)
    safespace - 30% Recurring Discount

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@willie said:

I ordered one last night. By noon today it still wasn't provisioned. Asked for a refund and they were quick to do so, so that's nice but I think they're having issues with that offer now.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • lurchlurch Member

@agoldenberg said:

You didn't wait very long ha. Did you ask for an eta or just request refund?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited July 2017

SpeedyKVM_Ryan said: DAL-STOR 61

5.3GB ECC RAM

2 CPU (host node is Dual E5-2620 v1)

2TB HDD Raid 60

10TB Transfer, 4gbps Port

Full KVM Virtualization

$95.00/Paid Annually ($7.91 Monthly)

safespace - 30% Recurring Discount

Fucking hell, that's decent.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@lurch they couldn't provide an ETA. Just said they noticed and issue and were working on it.